Official Electoral Votes are Pouring in Thread!

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:16 am

my two cents;

1. Dont keep preaching about what Kerry is going to do, how can you know what he's going to do? He keeps changing his mind. He probably wont pull troops from Iraq, but then again, he might, depends what his wife decides im assuming.

2. The "War", i'm not for war at all, i hate it, however, sadam needed to be taken down. As i've stated before, I know a lot of Iraqis families who fleed from Iraq and came to NZ to be safe, because of this "blood for oil" war, these people, are finally able to go back home!

I don't know about you guys, but if I was forced out of my country which i love, into a place that spoke not a word of my own language, making a new life among people that know nothing of your own religeous beliefs etc etc, even if the people are welcoming and kind, i'd still want to go back home, and know that i'd be safe there.

I don't care about the "blood for oil" bull, what i know, is that families are being reunited, safe in their own home country, finally being able to stand up and be proud of their country. Thats one hell of a thing to give to a country and people you don't know. And if you think that doing that is wrong, then go ahead and think that, because i'm sure nothing anyone can say would make you change your mind.
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:42 am

fox news is now projecting that president bush will win the state of ohio

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that could be it folks!!!!!

if bush does in fact take OH, and takes AK as he's expected, we have a winner!!!

*bring on the lawyers*
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:19 am

AK only gives him 269..he needs NM and it's a done deal :D
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:23 am

OH yeah i almost forgot..HERE KERRY :moon: :ggspwnt:
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:37 am

259 for Bush on one of the stations (Doug keeps switching so I don't know which one <_<)

And besides; All the votes aren't in yet anyway, its all speculation.
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch"
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:52 am

alaska put him at 269..if he doesn't get another state we have a tie..when there is a tie the house of Reps decided..since the house of Reps are mainly Republicans they would pick bush...
he also took the lead in Iowa so he should have extra...

i've had 8 different maps going plus the tv..unless a state overturns..he has 269 :D
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Anguis » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:36 am

man wisconsin was 14k votes apart, if bush would win that it'd have been like a landslide lol
Anguis

Postby Charisma » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:33 am

HoRnY wrote: Kerry voted to go into Iraq WITH THE SAME INTELLIGENCE AS BUSH DID WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO INTO IRAQ. Voting on that logic means you should vote for Nader or the libertarian party or something. If Kerry gets in office, he will pull our troops out as fast as he can and waste everything we have sacrificed so far. then we will be attacked again because he doesnt have enough backbone to attack the terrorists before they attack us. any "action" of his will be tangled up in the red tape of the UN and forming his coalition with other countries.

And quit flaming Char. Just state some facts and stop degrading everyone who wants to vote for Kerry.  :angry:

Just to even it out a bit....

Kerry's been talking about adding more troops over in Iraq, not sure how he really stands on this because of his flip-flops but that's what he's said a few times.
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:36 am

lol yeah I saw a bit on that too, complaining now that he didn't go in with enough troops, and that they should send more in...

No wonder so many people voted for him, he's agreed to give everyone everything they want; it's a shame people dont seem to notice how some things are in direct conflict with each other!.
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:31 pm

Kerry called Bush and gave him Ohio (wont force recount etc etc)
Bush just won Nevada also

giving him 274 of the needed 270

Four more years for Bush!
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:33 pm

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
KERRY CONCEDES
KERRY CONCEDES
KERRY CONCEDES</span>
</span>

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
BUSH WINS
BUSH WINS
BUSH WINS</span>
</span>
Last edited by [MXG]Deimos on Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby cheese » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:04 pm

I will be moving to canada in the next day or so
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Dilley*b » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:09 pm

cheese wrote: I will be moving to canada in the next day or so

yup.

not only are we screwed for the next 4 yrs, i'm out 25 bux dammit
<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
(_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Dilley*b

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:46 pm

suckers :P lol
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby WhiteWolfette » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:29 pm

Hrm, I must say I am impressed that he decided to concede so soon when he could have fought for it and dragged it on for weeks to come.

Although I still don't like him, I think that showed merit to him. Instead of fighting and pulling everyone through the same thing that happened in Florida, admitting defeat now and letting Bush get on with it and not causing more hate. Also leaves him on a good foot for the next elections.

I thought the speaches were pretty sappy, but still good on them, I hope to see Kerry being more final in his decisions over the next four years, maybe then he'll be ready for being President, as it stands I believe the people chose the right person for this election.
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

PreviousNext

Return to Politics