this got me thinking twice....

Postby GTAce » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:32 pm

I was talking about the government covering it up...knowing that it was a missle and saying it was a plane for our sake...so everybody wouldnt be freaking out saying

"AAHHHHH!!! THEY'RE FIRING MISSLES AT US"

:run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

Now, could it have been the government's missle? I guess it could...if so, the size of it would be easy to explain...why would the government hit its own center of defense with a earth-shattering missle? that would be stewpid
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:30 pm

you'll find that not everyone was picked up by the news right away with what they saw..quite a few saw it going over the interstate ..planes don't fly at 2000 times the speed of light to where the human eye can't see what they are..i don't care if it's a fighter or a cessna ..they are so big that you can't use a baseball as an example for a blur on an object of that size..that would be like saying the space shuttle looks like a bottle rocket shootin to space..size and space and distance makes up the diffrence of how we see an object in motion..
we wouldn't have air shows or the thunderbirds or the blue angels doin tours because we couldn't make out what they were..

infact some people thought the thing was gonna hit thier car it was flying so low..
some thought it was gonna land..
then you have the thing where they ask where is the dabree..well if you blow up the picture and look to the far left of the hole made in the concrete during what is a cleanup site you'll see what looks to be a pile of big pieces tinfoil...plus the dumpsters full of debree..

the trade center buildings were low budget buildings not made for something like what took place..there were no well placed explosives in the building to bring it down..the structure failed because of the dumb ass that designed the buildings...the info is out there for anyone to find ..on reliable sites

the only coverup that i know of was the flight that people said the passengers took over the flight ..that one was shot down by us..why..it was in route to the whitehouse or congress..the debree was in 2 sections 8 miles apart..if the passengers would have taken the flight causing a crash there would have been one crash site and not 2 for 1 plane..

at the time nobody that day could blame anyone for trying to show someone had a chance to fight back and take over the plane..we needed some kinda heros that day that were close enough to wring thier necks..
not everything is hidden from us but some things were for the best to hide..
we had no choice but to shoot down the plane..it's sad but atleast the people in the plane never saw it coming and it took them when they did not expect it ..not when they saw it coming..
there was only one thing that was gonna happen with that plane..it was gonna go down or be brought down...i think we had to do what we had to do in that situation..
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Enigma » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:55 pm

missiles being fired at the US sounds scary :ph34r:
<span style='color:blue'>155zp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>«}X²{»</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> «}X²{»Enigma <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://x2clan.net' target='_blank'>http://x2clan.net</a>
<span style='color:blue'>155nonzp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>{¯°÷»Ë£¡±Ë÷þ’ÑåGë«÷°¯}</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> {¯°÷»[÷T¡÷]«÷°¯} <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php' target='_blank'>http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php</a>
Enigma

Postby GTAce » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:57 pm

exactly, it's why the government would want to cover it up and claim it was a plane

i'm not saying that is the case, i'm saying it is very plausible
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby cheese » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:31 pm

CRaZy)-(ØR§]® wrote:you'll find that not everyone was picked up by the news right away with what they saw..quite a few saw it going over the interstate ..planes don't fly at 2000 times the speed of light to where the human eye can't see what they are..i don't care if it's a fighter or a cessna ..they are so big that you can't use a baseball as an example for a blur on an object of that size..that would be like saying the space shuttle looks like a bottle rocket shootin to space..size and space and distance makes up the diffrence of  how we see an object in motion..
we wouldn't have air shows or the thunderbirds or the blue angels doin tours because we couldn't make out what they were..

infact some people thought the thing was gonna hit thier car it was flying so low..
some thought it was gonna land..
then you have the thing where they ask where is the dabree..well if you blow up the picture and look to the far left of the hole made in the concrete during what is a cleanup site you'll see what looks to be a pile of big pieces tinfoil...plus the dumpsters full of debree..

the trade center buildings were low budget buildings not made for something like what took place..there were no well placed explosives in the building to bring it down..the structure failed because of the dumb ass that designed the buildings...the info is out there for anyone to find ..on reliable sites

the only coverup that i know of was the flight that people said the passengers took over the flight ..that one was shot down by us..why..it was in route to the whitehouse or congress..the debree was in 2 sections 8 miles apart..if the passengers would have taken the flight causing a crash  there would have been one crash site and not 2 for 1 plane..

at the time nobody that day could blame anyone for trying to show someone had a chance to fight back and take over the plane..we needed some kinda heros that day that were close enough to wring thier necks..
not everything is hidden from us but some things were for the best to hide..
we had no choice but to shoot down the plane..it's sad but atleast the people in the plane never saw it coming and it took them when they did not expect it ..not when they saw it coming..
there was only one thing that was gonna happen with that plane..it was gonna go down or be brought down...i think we had to do what we had to do in that situation..

With all our joking aside and the respect that I do have for you I do disagree. The trade centers WERE built for that. Which is why it was so widely publicised that they could withstand a direct hit from an airliner.

They were not cheaply built at all. infact they were a marvel at the time they were built by todays standards which is still damn good. But I am not arguing about the towers though. I saw that first hand.

I still believe its power of suggestion. Question the same people and keep out the varible of planes and then ask them what happened. Because there was mass panic of planes hitting places the obvious choice would be a plane. That doesn't mean thats the correct choice.

As far as air shows, thats WAY different. You watching planes going there normal speed over the course of hundereds of miles infront of you all the while it seems just a short distance. I mean honestly if you look at a airliner in the sky you can't possibly fathem the speed its going. It looks like a turtle in the sky when in actuallity its going 900mph.

The fact of the matter is, is that if you blow up a plane a train and a missle they are all going to have debree. I as well as the general public goes by what reports are released. If you believe what they tell you then so be it. You trust your goverment which is surely not a fault in any means. I happen to question alot of things in life. I have always been the person to touch that hot stove even though I was told it would burn me.

It was also confimed that the plane that went down was headed for airforce 1. Also confirmed by al queda(sp) and other such sources.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:50 am

first off i never said they were not made to take a hit from a jet liner..infact they were designed to take more than one hit ..thats not my point on that count..my point is they were not designed for after the hit..I happen to know alot about structure and i've done alot of reading on how these buildings were designed..the thing was designed like a spider web or a net..break a string in the net and the net is still strong enough to hold up..keep breakin strings and what the net is holding is gonna drop. the amount of weight that was falling on the lower nets was too much of a load for them to handle..thats is how they colapsed..not only once but twice..

as far as air shows it is by no means way diffrent..i've been hunting on my grandparents farm and had fighter jets flyin so low we hit the dirt ..they were not that low that we had to but they were close to buzzin tree tops..no doubt in my mind what i saw was 2 jet fighter planes..and they came out of nowhere fast and were gone just as fast..trust me ..get buzzed like that and you know for a fact what scared the crap outta ya :lol:

now we're not talkin fighter jets here we are talkin airliner something 3 times the size of a fighter jet that can in no way match it's speed...and who knows how many times bigger than a missle..to say there were no witnesses because of the channel you were watching that day said there weren't ..i had all lines of my communication goin..i was in yahoo chat rooms and had 3 tv's goin...yahoo was a hell of alot faster than gettin it from the tv and alot more on the money..they beat the tv by almost 20 minutes if not longer...
and we know how those first reports are from the news casters how reliable those are..yeah they get it right the first time every time...

and as far as me believing what the media tells me or what the government tells me..if you haven't figured out how i look at them by now then you haven't been paying attention..i mean cmon cheese..have you ever heard anything i have ever said or were ya just lookin in my posts for things to get good shots in for your next post??

do you honestly think i am some guy who sits here with my eyes wide shut beliving everything that someone tells me??do you really think that i have not looked into anything i have said at all to make sure i know what i'm sayin is to the best of my abilty the closest to the truth that i can find??do you think that i haven't heard someone fresh out of the shoot try to tell me how the real world works when they haven't even been in it for a blink of an eye but thinks they have all the right answers??i'm not talkin birth into the world i'm talkin in it by yourself..news flash..
at least 200 times over if not more and long before you came along..i mean seriously...
do ya think i am that stupid that all of a sudden the world took this drastic change and you know everything about it and i've not been paying attention since i was in my 20's??
I have been on my own since i was 14..i had a good jump on alot of people and on how the world works..to think you come close to even thinkin you know it more than the older folks in this world is a shot at everyone of them...just wait..you'll get older and hear it all and see that i'm right when you've heard the younger people that know it all..not sayin you don't know anything..but you are far from knowing it all..we all are..

now i don't sit here and watch the news at all..you don't have to because it's the same shit on everyday..
i don't watch them because i don't need the media tryin to clog my clear perspective on things..alot of it is pure junk that is edited by them to get it said the way they want you to hear it and nothing more..if they ever told the whole truth then you may start seein people getting along better than they do in the world or they might actually help a situation instead of lead it into the direction they want it to go...

here is how it works and how it has always worked when it comes to this extremist crap like this video that has been proven to be nothing but a big edit party..

If Gore was in office you'd have the G gordon liddy crowd screemin missle or planted explosives and Gore was pullin the trigger on the pentegon..not the people that are sayin it now..it's a trade off that depends on what party is in office on who spots out the plot from the government with these edited vidoes or whatever tools they have to use to get thier crap out there...
can you not see extremist bullshit when it's stinkin it up right under your nose..Bin laden himself said that the whole day was a bigger success than he had thought it would be..

here is something to take into consideration while you seem to think i am stuck in my ways and 1 dimesional and lacking of free thought for myself...

can you remember who the conspiracy theorists were back when clinton was in office
or when reagan was in office or the term before that...
bro this is the same old song that has been goin on forever...
one side will say they are nuts but if thier man is not in office then you have the others saying they are nuts..

this is an extremists attempt to sway the public...just as you say i am lead by one thing..you have this video leading you..
a free thinker is not lead by this crap a free thinker sorts out the crap and pushes the bullshit aside so they can think freely...they don't let who is in office clog thier vision..

i could have made a crappy video with crappy resolution and ducktaped a donkey to the bottom of the plane and said juan valdez was in on it and one of the terrorists and someone out there would have bought it..

I don't know how many government plotes or wild ass extremist rumors or pictures or videos tapes or any other crap that i have seen in my lifetime of paying attention well before the internet was a house hole thing..but you can bet that when it is so one sided and people are freakin out or in shock that there is an extremist behind it somewhere..if a republican wins again we may be in for some real winners..like how bush learned to control the weather and all these hurricanes are part of some evil plote to get beach front property in florida..
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Faded » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:55 am

They were designed to take an accidental hit from a 707 not a direct, intentional strike from a 767.

Not arguing a point, just for facts sake.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:15 am

Faded wrote:They were designed to take an accidental hit from a 707 not a direct, intentional strike from a 767.

Not arguing a point, just for facts sake.

we are not arguing..me and cheese bang heads for a living..if we didn't our brains would bust..it's our own little Nemesis game he's mine and i'm his we don't mean no harm to each other :lol:

anyways,you are right there...they were not set up for some nutcase to try and take them out with a well placed hit..but a well place hit had nothing to do with why they failed..they survived the hits and did what the designers said they would do..

in truth that design could take more than one hit..each hit would have only brought them down faster....if those guys would have came in lower to where we could reach the fires..they would still be standing..the designer did not take into account fuel and fire from a liner hitting the building and setting off every flammable within reach..
you could still see the tails of the planes so the structure was fine from those hit..

anyways..this part is not to you Faded ..it's just to carry on with the topic...

with that design,if it were possible to put those buildings on thier side and lay them down..you could raise them up off the ground for a certain amout of time and they would only bend..they would fail pretty quick because the bend was only made for real extreme winds and the weight would become a factor..but according to the designer you could do it if it were possible for a short amount of time..
and the structure design is not an original design..the reason they were such an awe back then was because they were the tallest buildings in the world not because of the way they were built structure wise..

i'll be honest here..I fell for alot of these videos myself at first because some were witnesses describing what they saw..hell i think i may have even posted a time or 2 way back when freakin on this thing myself..but then after a bit did some lookin into it and reading up on it and the design and how a plane hits steel and how a plane hits concrete..then realized that these people were paniced and trying to desribe what happened to them in the best way that they could..just like when a tornado hits..there is always those people that you hear say it sounded like a train..they were clinging to what a person was saying who is freaking out describing what they heard..using that to try and put strength behind thier point of view..alot like how our own media does it on a daily basis..

i started noticing where i was getting these videos..
extremist sites mostly and chat rooms with one sided views..doin a search on google for a video to see what things looked like when they hit or whatever i could find...i wasn't paying attention to the site itself or where i was getting my info..i just wanted to see what happend right when they hit...the whole time doin it i started fallin for the crap that came with these vids..it didn't take long to snap out of it and start sortin out the bull...it always goes back to what i was told growing up..take everything with a grain of salt until you know it as the truth unless you know who you are getting your story from and trust what they are saying..

i seen this video here back when it came out a couple years ago...
i looked at the crash sites this guy was using to compare with what hit the pentagon..

this guy used open field crashes to show that in every crash there is a big chunk of a plane left..how many building crashes did he use in that video..
when a plane hits concrete it turns into tinfoil..they are not made of cast iron or the same stuff used on tanks..they would never leave the ground if they were..if we were to use a size scale of something that could fit in our hand..a jet liners metal would be stronger than a gum wrapper and weaker than a beer can
who here has smashed a beer can or a pop can with thier foot on the ground?? try a tonka toy plane and see what breaks..maybe your foot..planes arent built that strong...

anyways..
now take a half full can of pop or beer or less whatever would make up the weight of the inside of a plane for this size scale then put some speed behind that and shoot it through something that would compare to the thickness of the pentagons concrete wall in this size scale but don't forget the gaps or windows in the wall..you'll make a hole..but you'll also be tryin to find the pieces of the can..hell put wings on the can and watch how they crumble...

this guy used parts of what witnesses said and little implants of his own thinking and some good editing to get what he thinks happend out to people...do you guys really think this guy is someone behind the scenes that has all this secrete information that we could never find and edit ourselves..
like i said ..i was on yahoo chat that day..later that week the rooms were full of videos of these crashes..they were out there for anyone to grab..it didn't take 5 minutes for the political rooms to start lookin for a plot...

how many political adds around election time have you seen that remind you of how this video is designed...
this guy could get a job working for the next guy runnin for office...
look at the site of where it came from..back track on the url and see what extremist site is spouting this information...
here saved the back track..
here is the link
<a href='http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm' target='_blank'>http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs.htm</a>
this info is about as reliable as the 3 girls from salem pointing out witches left and right..
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:34 am

The answer to your question terry is simple. Yes I purposely put that comment in my post about you believing in the media/goverment. I figured I would get at least another 4 or 5 paragraphs out of you which I did. My needs are met. :D
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Faded » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:41 am

CRaZy)-(ØR§]® wrote:in truth that design could take more than one hit..each hit would have only brought them down faster....if those guys would have came in lower to where we could reach the fires..they would still be standing..the designer did not take into account fuel and fire from a liner hitting the building and setting off every flammable within reach..
you could still see the tails of the planes so the structure was fine from those hit..

Yes, I know and concur. In truth, the size, weight, speed and fuel capacity of the two types of planes, 707 and 767, are very much alike. Or so I have read.

Something I meant to add in but failed to do so.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:59 pm

cheese wrote:The answer to your question terry is simple. Yes I purposely put that comment in my post about you believing in the media/goverment. I figured I would get at least another 4 or 5 paragraphs out of you which I did. My needs are met. :D

And then some :lol:
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Previous

Return to Politics