Politics, teach me

Postby GTAce » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:34 pm

hahahaha, too funny...is that a common view among UK'ers? ...interesting...blair seems like such a peaceful dude...i can see why people would hate bush, but why blair? :scratch:
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Fillip » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:39 pm

because he is a moron lol. he wants to take England into the Euro because then he can try and be president of europe. the day we go into the euro i move to america and spend a dollar.

the thing with blair is he is too much talk and no action. also he complains about homeless people yet he lets people from over countries seek asylum in the UK giving them a home and a job or bennefits. whilst English citizens sit on streets asking for spare change to get a cup of tea
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>f*ck the euro! f*ck Tony Blair!</span></span>
Fillip
Fresh Blood

Postby Charisma » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:40 pm

Here's a good quote for this topic. It appears this is how others feel here too.

"Nikita Khrushchev" wrote:Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Previous

Return to Politics