9/11 In Plane SIght

Postby Charlemagne » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:50 pm

I kind of agree with Crazy on some points, but I don't believe that our country was founded on Christianity. Our country has many Christian ideals and beliefs in it, but the founding fathers left God out of the Constitution on purpose. In all of history, when you don't have a separation of religion and state, one rises up over the other and squashes it. They didn't want that to happen in the US.
Charlemagne

Postby HoRnY » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:53 pm

Unstoppable wrote:lets roll?.. first of all plz think logical... i am no conspiracy theorist but i look at the FACTS... and i suggest plz check the video urself u might be in denial after watchin it... tell me if u bought it also... if u care about ur own people plz buy it and dont be ignorant as some people are

u are a fucking moron and are probably part of this whole b.s. and simply trying to confuse americans or something. we are not confused, you are the enemy. and stop asking if we ordered the video, or we will think you created it or have something to gain by ppl ordering.

late post i know, but i hate that guy. hooray beer! (red stripe commercial)
<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>ROLL TIDE</span></span>
HoRnY
Elite Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:05 am

Charlemagne wrote:I kind of agree with Crazy on some points, but I don't believe that our country was founded on Christianity.  Our country has many Christian ideals and beliefs in it, but the founding fathers left God out of the Constitution on purpose.  In all of history, when you don't have a separation of religion and state, one rises up over the other and squashes it.  They didn't want that to happen in the US.

i was not stating anything twards the Constitution as being a religious document...
i was showing that we were founded before our Constitution which we were..
our foundng fathers did not sign the Constitution..some did but not all..
we were founded on the 4th of july 1776..
thats why i said gods name was in every document up to the Constitution..i never said it was in Constitution...it's not in there...but our base of laws however worded were based from laws in the bible...
the reason it is not in there is pretty much along the lines of what you are stating..they didn't want a scene like with the catholic church having that kinda power that it did over people..we were to have the people in charge not religion or government....no tyrany anymore ..we just got out of that boat..so we made this republic which we live in now..

anyways that is where the freedom of religion came in..you would not have to be forced to only believe in that one religion or face prison or death...you would have no worries of moving from a boodist country and have to hide that you were boodist..i know i probably spelled boodist wrong..it's been awhile since i had to use the name ;) but you get my point...

the writters could see past the paint job and knew that the apple didn't fall far from the tree..thats why they put it in there..just so we wouldn't have to deal with tyrany again..and if tyrany did show it's face..the people/states could take back the country..
the laws from the bible were a good base of laws and good guidelines to use for our governments laws..they have been thickend and overworded but when you pull off all the layers..it still goes back to the laws we were using before the Constitution after we declared ourselves free from england... they got implimented into the Constitution. we had been running our own country since the signing on july 4th1776..really before that but the signing only made it clear to the king..
then the french and us wooped ass and the army surrender in 1781...we still had 6 years before there was a Constitution after they left..
we were founded way before the Constitution...
so the founding fathers and the writter of our founding document the declaration of independence did speak of God...

this is what i grew up hearing we were founded on...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby RED » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:16 am

Loque wrote:
Wolv wrote:What the hell would prompt someone to start a thread like this?

Really, I'm trying to understand the psyche here. Guilt? Jumping on the 'I feel relief it can't be true' bandwagon? Or simply stupidity?

<_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<

And one wonders why one is disliked. Go start yer own forum and piss in it there.  :gtfo:

Simple answer to your statement!

The very reason OUR country was founded on!

"Freedom" of Speech, "Freedom" of Religion...etc etc

Evidently you don't agree with the rules the "founding fathers" put in place.

Its his right to post the thread and its your right not to agree with it!

Pretty Simple don't you think!

So you :gtfo:

its his right to stand in the public square and shout his crap.

not to do it on a forum someone else is paying for and is essentially shared private property.

please think before you post.

/if you really have a problem with people's rights getting trampled on, i think the patriot act is a far more relevant topic than some dumb kid trying to start trouble and getting banned for being an idiot, nevermind breaking the TOS.

The More You Know folks...........
RED

Postby Wolv » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:26 am

RED wrote:its his right to stand in the public square and shout his crap.

not to do it on a forum someone else is paying for and is essentially shared private property.

please think before you post.

/if you really have a problem with people's rights getting trampled on, i think the patriot act is a far more relevant topic than some dumb kid trying to start trouble and getting banned for being an idiot, nevermind breaking the TOS.

The More You Know folks...........

:agreed:
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby Whitey » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:40 am

Like I told Larry on msn why would you start a thread like this especially when this is years old news. That video was out 6 months after the attacks happened and there edited to shit. I can see starting a thread back then but not years after the fact.

It's old news and like someone stated above somewhere if it was important don't you think CNN would be all over it they love shit like that so they can rip people apart and shove it in there faces. So just drop the childish crap and move on to some new news or something.
Whitey

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:28 am

This was posted at another forum by there brother Hitman.

"HiTMaN" wrote:AMERICA IS GONNA GET [FRAG] UP VERY SOON. IF THE US CANT EVEN CONTROL IRAQ THEN YALL *****Z JUST WAIT TILL ALL THE MUSLIM COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD COME TOGETHER. WTF YALL *****Z GON DO THEN? YALL MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY HELPING THE JEWS. [Intellectually Challenged] ISRAELIS BOMBING PALESTINIANS AND WHERE THE [FRAG] IS AMERICA NOW? ALL AMERICA DOES IS CREATE PROBLEMS THAT CANT BE SOLVED. [insert bad word here] [G'mornin Neighbor How's The Wife and Kids]. 9/11 was just a small example of wut muslims r capable of. America gets scared of every little shit and causes destruction. "OfMG!11!! they got weapons!!!! shit!"...America has a history of bein [G'mornin Neighbor How's The Wife and Kids]. Thats why they kicked the native americans out of their own homeland. Only [G'mornin Neighbor How's The Wife and Kids] do that.

Real fucking convincing. Yeah let me just go run out and buy that video. I am sure proceeds go to Hamaas or some retarded ass terrorist group who hasn't figured out, that they don't mean anything in the sceme of things.

Before anyone responds to this. Please understand this kid knows NOTHING of what he is talking about. He just spits out whatever will get him attention.
He also neglected the fact of when he was talking about taking over other countries and how "Fucked up that is" and "Who does that." I am sure he just simply forgot that Iraq did that. It was called the Persian Gulf War. Or how about the Paki's and India. Aren't they fighting over land?

Im sorry for even posting this. I just couldnt help myself
Last edited by cheese on Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Whitey » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:36 am

It sounds to me that he doesn't like this Country him or his dumb shit ass brother. Maybe we should just ship them both over there and they can go and hang out with them or go over and fix the problem them selves. I'm sorry but they don't know shit about what's goin on hell what are they about 12 or so.
Whitey

Postby Wolv » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:37 am

Just proves my point. Thanks Cheese.

And I can assure you - we wont tolerate such threads here. Purposely baiting members is against our TOS.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby Whitey » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:40 am

I can't believe that asshole would post somethin like that on a forum sounds to me he needs an ass beating. I better not find him i'll take him bomb and stick it up his ass and light it that will teach him to mess with the Americans.
Whitey

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:55 am

The funny thing is that he lives in the United States. He takes every bit of his advantages for granted.

GO live some place else. You will have no shopping malls orgood movies,tv,games to play or watch.

You will have no freedom of speech or second chances once you mess up.

Big words for kids who live there privlaged little lives in the Suburbs of Austin Texas.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:02 am

CRaZy)-(ØR§]® wrote:
Charlemagne wrote:I kind of agree with Crazy on some points, but I don't believe that our country was founded on Christianity.  Our country has many Christian ideals and beliefs in it, but the founding fathers left God out of the Constitution on purpose.  In all of history, when you don't have a separation of religion and state, one rises up over the other and squashes it.  They didn't want that to happen in the US.

i was not stating anything twards the Constitution as being a religious document...
i was showing that we were founded before our Constitution which we were..
our foundng fathers did not sign the Constitution..some did but not all..
we were founded on the 4th of july 1776..
thats why i said gods name was in every document up to the Constitution..i never said it was in Constitution...it's not in there...but our base of laws however worded were based from laws in the bible...
the reason it is not in there is pretty much along the lines of what you are stating..they didn't want a scene like with the catholic church having that kinda power that it did over people..we were to have the people in charge not religion or government....no tyrany anymore ..we just got out of that boat..so we made this republic which we live in now..

anyways that is where the freedom of religion came in..you would not have to be forced to only believe in that one religion or face prison or death...you would have no worries of moving from a boodist country and have to hide that you were boodist..i know i probably spelled boodist wrong..it's been awhile since i had to use the name ;) but you get my point...

the writters could see past the paint job and knew that the apple didn't fall far from the tree..thats why they put it in there..just so we wouldn't have to deal with tyrany again..and if tyrany did show it's face..the people/states could take back the country..
the laws from the bible were a good base of laws and good guidelines to use for our governments laws..they have been thickend and overworded but when you pull off all the layers..it still goes back to the laws we were using before the Constitution after we declared ourselves free from england... they got implimented into the Constitution. we had been running our own country since the signing on july 4th1776..really before that but the signing only made it clear to the king..
then the french and us wooped ass and the army surrender in 1781...we still had 6 years before there was a Constitution after they left..
we were founded way before the Constitution...
so the founding fathers and the writter of our founding document the declaration of independence did speak of God...

this is what i grew up hearing we were founded on...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Separation of Church and State might be why you won't find that stuff in there
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Wolv » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:14 am

While there have been some good arguments, there isn't much sense in railing against Unstop or his brothers any longer, since they are no longer members here.

Further political discussions are encouraged, but lets try to keep anti race sentiments out. The instigaters are gone, and I know the rest of you are better than that ;)

Carry on....
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:23 am

I understand everyone is heated over his dumbass comments, but keep in mind, the more you carry on with this thread, the more you help him accomplish what he set out to do. ;)

I will get a few things of my chest though. If this country is so baaaad and our government is sooo fudged up, than why are so many people moving here from other countries? It's because America gives everyone the oppurtunity to become something they normally wouldn't anywhere else. It's because in America you don't have to worry about some dictator exposing innocent civilians to poisonous gas and killing thousands. It's because you have freedom in here and America is a great place to live. Everyone and everything will always have it's faults, but there isn't another country like America.

The problem I have seen is people who aren't used to our culture and freedom come here and they don't know how to act. This would explain the ignorance by some in this thread.

If I read one more post by someone trying to place fear in Americans by using 9/11 as an example, I'm going to lose my mind. Think about this..If another 9/11 happens and there are bombings all over the U.S. by Muslim terrorists. Americans will unite and make life for all Muslims in the US a living hell. You mark my words, hate crimes will be an understatement if Americans are attacked again. It's sad, but these terrorists will destroy a good thing for other Muslims because of this so called "fear" that Americans will have. The last thing anyone would want to do, is to unify billions of people because attacks on us will only make us stronger
Last edited by syrus on Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby armyofone » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:54 am

Do any of you remember Frank? aka Manowar?

He called me the other day after the london bombings with this crazy idea. Although it isn't practical, I wonder if it would work, I have my own idea on how to fight the battle of terrorism. But here goes....

Frank has been reading the Koran to see if it is really a religion of peace as a lot of people say. Well thats a whole other discussion in itself but in there he was talking about the 5 pillars of islam which muslims are supposed to abide by. One of them being that every able bodied muslim must travel to this rock that is housed in this mosque. Frank had this crazy idea that if we air lifted that rock out of that place and sort of held it ransom saying that anytime they ever committed a terrorist attack that the rock would be destroyed that they would possibly listen. Because without it they couldn't ever go to paradise or whatever. Although not practical I wonder if it would work....

I had the idea of soldiers dipping there bullets in hog fat and putting the dead bodies of terrorist in graves of bacon and letting them all know they were doing it. That seemed to work back in WWII where a british general did that and didn't have any problems with muslims attacking his troops after that. If there religion is what they follow, then use it against them. Thats how you win a guerilla war, and thats what this is.
Last edited by armyofone on Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--aimg--><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/Apex80/magnusapexsig.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/kaizersoze' target='_blank'><!--aimg--><a href='http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/kaizersoze.png' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg--></a>
armyofone

PreviousNext

Return to Politics