9/11 In Plane SIght

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:23 am

armyofone wrote:Do any of you remember Frank?  aka Manowar?

He called me the other day after the london bombings with this crazy idea.  Although it isn't practical, I wonder if it would work, I have my own idea on how to fight the battle of terrorism.  But here goes....

Frank has been reading the Koran to see if it is really a religion of peace as a lot of people say.  Well thats a whole other discussion in itself but in there he was talking about the 5 pillars of islam which muslims are supposed to abide by.  One of them being that every able bodied muslim must travel to this rock that is housed in this mosque.  Frank had this crazy idea that if we air lifted that rock out of that place and sort of held it ransom saying that anytime they ever committed a terrorist attack that the rock would be destroyed that they would possibly listen.  Because without it they couldn't ever go to paradise or whatever.  Although not practical I wonder if it would work....

I had the idea of soldiers dipping there bullets in hog fat and putting the dead bodies of terrorist in graves of bacon and letting them all know they were doing it.  That seemed to work back in WWII where a british general did that and didn't have any problems with muslims attacking his troops after that.  If there religion is what they follow, then use it against them.  Thats how you win a guerilla war, and thats what this is.

Great idea in theory. Too bad the normal muslims would be affected that are innocent. Infact the innocent would out weigh the terrorists.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:40 am

Exactly. I don't believe causing us to have more muslim enemies by attacking holy grounds is the answer. Especially as that would be borderline racist and would be punishing a majority for a minority's problem.
Last edited by [MXG]Deimos on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby Jablo)v(e » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:58 pm

Well said cheese and deimos.. took the words out of my mouth..
<a href='http://tamu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8373530' target='_blank'>Facebook</a>
Jablo)v(e

Postby Invid » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:22 pm

true but i still like the hog fat idea
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby Enigma » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:25 pm

Invid wrote:true but i still like the hog fat idea

lmao :blink: no theres no way ne1 is gonna attack ANY holy grounds...religion is a very sensitive matter...b/c people have been brought up by it from youth..kinda like some1 talkin shit to your parents or sister...so im pretty sure that if ANY holy ground was attcked on...there would be a big ass war where the person with more of a motive (religion) would win...
<span style='color:blue'>155zp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>«}X²{»</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> «}X²{»Enigma <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://x2clan.net' target='_blank'>http://x2clan.net</a>
<span style='color:blue'>155nonzp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>{¯°÷»Ë£¡±Ë÷þ’ÑåGë«÷°¯}</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> {¯°÷»[÷T¡÷]«÷°¯} <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php' target='_blank'>http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php</a>
Enigma

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:47 pm

[÷T¡÷ wrote:,Aug 2 2005, 12:25 PM]

lmao :blink: no theres no way ne1 is gonna attack ANY holy grounds...religion is a very sensitive matter...b/c people have been brought up by it from youth..kinda like some1 talkin shit to your parents or sister...so im pretty sure that if ANY holy ground was attcked on...there would be a big ass war where the person with more of a motive (religion) would win...

Ummm dewd.... If there was a war against an actual country then the possibility of this happening goes up higher. Since there is no land of terrorists and they exisist every where it makes it kinda hard to fight.

Hey I hope AO1 doesn't mind me adding on to his idea. But instead of air lifting it or even moving it how about we leave it there. We can set up some troops around the place and set some C4 in the place. We can still use the same threat but people can pay hommage to it with out it disruppting people as much.

I shall name this plan. Operation: You fuck with us, We ruin your religion :D
Last edited by cheese on Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Enigma » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:36 pm

cheese wrote:
[÷T¡÷ wrote:,Aug 2 2005, 12:25 PM]

Ummm dewd.... If there was a war against an actual country then the possibility of this happening goes up higher. Since there is no land of terrorists and they exisist every where it makes it kinda hard to fight.

just think if u messed up their so called "religion"....then itd be impossible to fight...want to know y?...then people all round the worl following this so called "religion" would fight also...and they would die for their religion...u cant fight against people who arnt afraid to die....they r capable of nething...im not pointing this only to islam...im sure many christians and jews r willing to die for their religion...

a war b/w two countries:

the one that attacks religion first will lose.
<span style='color:blue'>155zp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>«}X²{»</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> «}X²{»Enigma <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://x2clan.net' target='_blank'>http://x2clan.net</a>
<span style='color:blue'>155nonzp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>{¯°÷»Ë£¡±Ë÷þ’ÑåGë«÷°¯}</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> {¯°÷»[÷T¡÷]«÷°¯} <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php' target='_blank'>http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php</a>
Enigma

Postby Faded » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:43 pm

[÷T¡÷] wrote:

<a href='http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/0301-04.htm' target='_blank'>Taliban begins destruction of Buddhas-2001</a>

[÷T¡÷ wrote:...so im pretty sure that if ANY holy ground was attcked on...there would be a big ass war where the person with more of a motive (religion) would win...

Course you did say that but holy symbols, including the (at the time) world's largest Buddha, were destroyed. It was very open and they didn't give a rat's ass that anyone anywhere would be offended.

Of course, buddhists aren't really the war making type.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:23 pm

Im so glad faded got to that before me. I totally agree though faded.

But as far as your statements enigma it wouldn't be our fault if we blew it up it would be the terrorists so if all the muslims wanted to blame someone they would be blaming there own people.

We should simply state that the rock shall stay in one piece as long as there are no more terrorist attacks.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:38 pm

cheese wrote:
CRaZy)-(ØR§ wrote:®,Aug 2 2005, 12:05 AM]
Charlemagne wrote:I kind of agree with Crazy on some points, but I don't believe that our country was founded on Christianity.  Our country has many Christian ideals and beliefs in it, but the founding fathers left God out of the Constitution on purpose.  In all of history, when you don't have a separation of religion and state, one rises up over the other and squashes it.  They didn't want that to happen in the US.

i was not stating anything twards the Constitution as being a religious document...
i was showing that we were founded before our Constitution which we were..
our foundng fathers did not sign the Constitution..some did but not all..
we were founded on the 4th of july 1776..
thats why i said gods name was in every document up to the Constitution..i never said it was in Constitution...it's not in there...but our base of laws however worded were based from laws in the bible...
the reason it is not in there is pretty much along the lines of what you are stating..they didn't want a scene like with the catholic church having that kinda power that it did over people..we were to have the people in charge not religion or government....no tyrany anymore ..we just got out of that boat..so we made this republic which we live in now..

anyways that is where the freedom of religion came in..you would not have to be forced to only believe in that one religion or face prison or death...you would have no worries of moving from a boodist country and have to hide that you were boodist..i know i probably spelled boodist wrong..it's been awhile since i had to use the name ;) but you get my point...

the writters could see past the paint job and knew that the apple didn't fall far from the tree..thats why they put it in there..just so we wouldn't have to deal with tyrany again..and if tyrany did show it's face..the people/states could take back the country..
the laws from the bible were a good base of laws and good guidelines to use for our governments laws..they have been thickend and overworded but when you pull off all the layers..it still goes back to the laws we were using before the Constitution after we declared ourselves free from england... they got implimented into the Constitution. we had been running our own country since the signing on july 4th1776..really before that but the signing only made it clear to the king..
then the french and us wooped ass and the army surrender in 1781...we still had 6 years before there was a Constitution after they left..
we were founded way before the Constitution...
so the founding fathers and the writter of our founding document the declaration of independence did speak of God...

this is what i grew up hearing we were founded on...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Separation of Church and State might be why you won't find that stuff in there

AH DUHHHHH :lol:
did ya not read the whole thing :wacko: :P
church and state were not seperated until the Constitution...
my point was we were not founded when it was written and the founding fathers did not sign it they signed the declaration of independence..
before the constitution some state official positions requirments were that you
be a believer in god and in Christianity...
i'm not saying there was no seperation of church and state..infact Char is right that one will over power the other..thats why i'm not in favor of it...
but we were founded before that was put in place and it was with a strong christian presence in the laws...
1776 was the year we were founded..i don't think we had our bicentenial in 1987 ;)

anyways..good find on the unstoppable post...what can i say..he opens his mouth and only weakens his point..he must not know that people in high places are always scanning the net..let them see him spouting this kinda babble...
he'll set off a red alarm on himself and the boys in the big black 4x4's will take him in for a little talk

IS IT SAFE??

uh what?? BZZZZZ :flamed:

:nono: IS IT SAFE??:slapsad:

:ugh: What do you mean is it saBZZZZZZZZZ :flamed:

ONE LAST TIME!!! :slapsad: IS IT SAFE???
ummmm :nervous:

:nervous: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :flamed:
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :flamed:
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :flamed:

stop stop i'll tell you everything anything!! :mecry:

:lol:
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Iceman » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:39 pm

The only problem with that Cheese is that the Islamic extremists dont give a rats behind about the rock or the people. They have one agenda and that is Jihad. They will use any reason to declare a Jihad. Most of them have been fighting some ware somewhere since they were kids and that is all they know. If they have no war to fight, what will they do?

Also, the extremists would want the rock blown up by another country to get those muslims that are borderline extremist to get invloved for their Jihad.

What needs to happen is the Moderate Muslims need to rat out the extremist that are preventing them from progressing toward a nation that has some international clout. This will not happen anytime soon because the extremists are terrorizing their own people into silence.
Iceman

Postby KdL » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:31 pm

Holy shit, fatass. I haven't heard of that kid in forever. I like Frank's idea.
:lol:

I wonder how I get edited by an admin for saying "fuck you" to someone that I've known for years and have been cool with, but in a few other of these posts are just belittling people for the reason of them not liking the person(s). I'm not saying the person(s) don't deserve it at all, just rofl'n because it goes unedited.
KdL
Elite Member

Postby Enigma » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:55 pm

Iceman wrote:The only problem with that Cheese is that the Islamic extremists dont give a rats behind about the rock or the people. They have one agenda and that is Jihad. They will use any reason to declare a Jihad. Most of them have been fighting some ware somewhere since they were kids and that is all they know. If they have no war to fight, what will they do?

Also, the extremists would want the rock blown up by another country to get those muslims that are borderline extremist to get invloved for their Jihad.

What needs to happen is the Moderate Muslims need to rat out the extremist that are preventing them from progressing toward a nation that has some international clout. This will not happen anytime soon because the extremists are terrorizing their own people into silence.

very nice. Iceman hit the hammer on the nail. Even my parents are always like "arabs (also muslims) have the most precious gift on earth: oil...and yet they r so stupid that they waste it on building mosques out of gold...y should they if theres already 5 to 10 in 1 area...they never use their money for better education"....pretty sad if u ask me...
Enigma

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:34 pm

they come here for better education...
i'm not knocking them for it ..but they know where the good schools are...there is nothing wrong with that at all really..i mean they go to the real good schools because they do have the doe rae me and do well in the earlyer years to get into the good schools..
not all go back to thier old country..alot end up loving it here because this is a good country to live in.. ;)
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Invid » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:51 pm

[÷T¡÷ wrote:,Aug 2 2005, 08:55 PM]very nice. Iceman hit the hammer on the nail. Even my parents are always like "arabs (also muslims) have the most precious gift on earth: oil...and yet they r so stupid that they waste it on building mosques out of gold...y should they if theres already 5 to 10 in 1 area...they never use their money for better education"....pretty sad if u ask me...

just wait 10-12 years when hydrogen cars are fully implemented...they will hold no more power with their oil....although we'll be driving mini H-Bombs around :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:
Last edited by Invid on Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

PreviousNext

Return to Politics