Holy Focking Shiat

Postby Hazerduz » Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:49 pm

Pulled this out of another forum. Watch and Post thoughts.

<a href='http://www.questioning-consensus.com/Secret-Evil-of-911.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.questioning-consensus.com/Secret-Evil-of-911.wmv</a>
Hazerduz
Godlike Member

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:26 pm

blah blah blah blah. GG more conspiracy theories. YAY now we are blowing our own buildings down. BAH
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby [IFC]KGB » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:09 pm

Hazerduz wrote: Pulled this out of another forum. Watch and Post thoughts.

<a href='http://www.questioning-consensus.com/Secret-Evil-of-911.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.questioning-consensus.com/Secret-Evil-of-911.wmv</a>

Give me a break...
[IFC]KGB

Postby Dewmie » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:13 pm

exactly

even if someone in the administration would want to do that, no true american would follow through with it

i dont believe that shit for a second...i've seen several of these things. you can pull anything out of any situation if you try hard enough
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/dewmgheyz' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Dewmie

Postby Cycopath » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:57 pm

Who cares? It's a thing in the past.
Image<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ITA</span><span style='color:white'>LIA</span><span style='color:red'>NO!!!!!</span></span>
Cycopath

Postby DiCeMaN » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:02 pm

Seen it, don't believe it.
DiCeMaN

Postby Slorg » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:49 pm

Is it by Michael Moore?
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby Charisma » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:05 pm

Cycopath wrote: Who cares? It's a thing in the past.

You learn from your mistakes.

Even though its bullshit.
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby WhiteWolfette » Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:55 pm

Ok, I admit I don't know too much about the 911 thing, only that the pentagon and the WTC buildings were hit by planes.

Just a few things I noticed about the movie;

1. When a plane hits a building, it doesn't STOP on the side it hits, it goes through the building (or atleast attempts to) Something of that size, and speed does not stop instantly. Therefore their theory that it must have been blown up because of the way it fell is stupid. The plane would have damaged important structures inside and outside the building as it passed through the building (although I believe it didn't exit the other side, i'm sure it came pretty close to it).

2. Their whole thing about steel melting at certain temperatures.
A ) Planes contain fuel. Fuel is flamable. Burning fuel is a lot hotter than your average candle flame.
B ) Metal may burn at that temperature, but it has to soften up before it melts. When you heat something up, it doesn't stay solid then instantly turn to a liquid state. It goes through many chemical changes. The softening of the main metal supports would make it bend first, and all the pressure on them would make it collapse.

As for the "Two isolated pockets of fire".... Do I need to explain about how jet fuel is contained as best as possible? The fireman was probably just explaining what he saw, not factoring into it the fact that jets of that size, coming from (i believe) close by, would be pretty full of jet fuel.

The falling down like it had been detonated; As the metal on the floor of the fires bended, the pressure comes down on them, they give out. The sudden impact of weight on the next floor down, which due to the conductivity of metal would also be hot and bending, would imediately cause that floor to fall, causing even more weight on the next floor and so on. Domino effect.

Don't you think if it was a conspiracy theory, they would have thought this out, and thought to make the building fall atleast towards the street or something? If you're going to think this whole thing up, wouldn't you make it as hole proof as possible? It's like eating the candy, leaving chocolate around your mouth, and the empty wrapper on the counter. If you were smart you'd brush your teeth and hide the wrapper.

Evidence of second explosion.... Do I REALLY need to bring up Jet Fuel AGAIN????? And you know, they might have even taken bombs onto the jets with them? It's not impossible you know. Put it inside something like the little black box with a timer to open and release. They managed to get terrorists and knives and such onto the planes, why not those too?

Or even if they managed to get bombs inside the building and then asking how would terrorists have the expertise to get them inside and such... Oh please. Being a terrorist doesn't instantly make you mentally retarded. They may have extremist views, but they're not handicapped. They got knives on planes, they can get a bomb inside a building.

Then they ask why? BECAUSE THE EXTREMISTS HATE AMERICA!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!

Not being capable of building nuclear bombs? There is a very thriving black market you know. Just because you didn't sell one to them, doesn't mean they cant get one. Iraq is actually a very rich country due to their oil supplies, and had a very insane Ruler. Not to mention Osamas family and their billions if not trillions of dollars. "They were never, and will never be able to obtain a nuclear weapon". They aren't children you know. And just because you and a few other countries refuse to sell/send certain things there, doesn't mean they can't obtain things by other methods.

Money speaks a thousand languages.
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby Faded » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:06 am

Weak at best.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:17 am

yeah it was liberal extremists at what they do best...that video was so chopped and edited when people were talking that i couldn't count the edits goin on..someone had alot of time on thier hands thats for sure lol..

my bad ..i went to make sure i had the core correct on the trade center and man was i way off lmao!!

seems they were pretty easy buildings to bring down ..i could have sworn the cores were renforced with concrete and steel..seems ever floor was a concrete slab which would make it drop and flatted itself..see for yourself from the guys who designed and built it..

<a href='http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/latest/wtc.php' target='_blank'>http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/latest/wtc.php</a>
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby HoRnY » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:32 am

yea, bullshit to me too. i saw one which was interesting but whoever created this one was really stretching IMO. wish i could have that 20 minutes back. :angry:
<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>ROLL TIDE</span></span>
HoRnY
Elite Member

Postby [da]serial killer » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:36 am

I am speechless, but So much is goign through my head.

I back up the advice they are saying..."ask questions" "demand Answers" and so forth.

I dont know much about the 9/11 thing. I'm not a physics genious.
So all the stuff that i've seen and heard...i really cant believe any of it cause i really dont know.

I have a gut feeling that there is much more to bush and 9/11 and the rest of the US gov.
The US is becoming a Very shady country, if it wasnt before.

I'm guessing the more events and things like this will lead to a colapse of your government. It is becoming very similar to a "brainwashed" nation.
The moment You hear something bad about Bush, supporters of him plug their ears and become defensive.

There was nothing wrong with that video. Those are many peoples thoughts, feelings, facts, and theories well developed and produced.

When you see videos like that, they give you facts about what is actually goign on, Such as the melting point metal or how the building collapsed all in one spot.
But when you hear non-theorists explain as to what happened on 9/11, it is summarized as simply "the plain hit the building"
I still dont see why any of the 3 buildings didn fall on its sides, or why they would hide that a missile hit the pentagon.
And now bush wants a missile defense system and is trying to get it in Canada?

too many questions, too many opinions.
This will be a never ending argument, untill some thing even bigger happens to disprove either side.

Untill then..all we can do is wait.
"Cry in the Dojo, Laugh on the batle field"
[da]serial killer

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:43 am

yeah i saw one site that i thought was an official site and was checkin out the structure of the towers..man talk about a line a crap..exstremists will lie twist lie twist and lie somemore in the name of truth..WTF is that kinda sense...sounds like drug addicts lookin for a fix..when i meet these types of people..i love shuttin them down..you won't change thier mind but you will get them to say um um um um oh i know this is why bush is the devil and the rare emyphlopel snail must have it's breeding grounds ...

To the idiot moron without a working brain cell that made this stupid ass video..get some editing skills cause i seen 90% of the interviews on your video unedited by you.. i see the shit on there and i can tell where all your edits were..also
*SMACK*Shut the fuck up you stupid extremists and let the rest of us enjoy our damn country with out your stupid outta left field bullshit that only you believe as a fact losssssssssssers..go off and die with the whales you're tryin to say for god sake!!

serial that was not meant for you so don't think it was bro lmao!!
that was for the guy that made the video... just incase you misunderstood who it was directed at..you hadn't posted when i was typing all this up...just so ya know...lol

Racoons must have thier breeding grounds forever :lol:
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:54 am

I will say this...

We are ruled by one of the best, if not the best, government(s) in the world

Keeping that in mind, there is definitely stuff they keep from the people, and stuff they lie about...Not to this extreme, but the stuff is out there...and most of it is kept from us for good reason.

With that said, I would have it no other way. I'm proud to be an American, and I feel lucky to be ruled by the government I am ruled by

(i dont intend to take away from the 9/11 discussion, i just wanted to post my opinion on government and conspiracies as a whole)
Last edited by GTAce on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie