Top 10 Dumb Criminal Acts

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:58 pm

Drive Through Robbery

Unknown
One man thought a good way to rob a bank and not get caught was through the drive through. Pulling up to the window, he wrote the teller a note, demanding money. The man even went as far as to holding up a knife. Laughing hysterically, the woman called the police and the suspect was eventually apprehended. :lol:
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Cycopath » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:21 pm

Charisma wrote: lmfao Nick I remember going to the mall with you a few years ago, you stole from KBToys, they had the stand outside, you walked by and grabbed a few things.

I remember you telling me when you got home you stole C&C Renegades.

Yes get this too, me and joe told my art class because we got them cool little squishy nickeloden balls and they all wanted them. So we went back and they took the stands inside HAH

So not only do you pirate software, but you steal it straight from the store? bwhahah

IF I NEED it, I AM getting it ONE way or another. Really.

And draggy, if the FBI came and found out ALL the stuff I did, I would be locked up for atleast 15 years, I did some bad stuff I am not gonna say.
Last edited by Cycopath on Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ITA</span><span style='color:white'>LIA</span><span style='color:red'>NO!!!!!</span></span>
Cycopath

Postby Clizown » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:25 pm

i threw a big tashcan under a bus yesturday...

but the funniest thing ever is when my friend threw a tire infront of a train....i thought it was gonna de-rail but it shot the tire atleast 50 yards...
Clizown
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:31 pm

Cycopath wrote: And draggy, if the FBI came and found out ALL the stuff I did, I would be locked up for atleast 15 years, I did some bad stuff I am not gonna say.

I know :gaygiggle:

I remember you saying something aboot that a while back, that's why I brought it up

Clizown wrote:i threw a big tashcan under a bus yesturday...

but the funniest thing ever is when my friend threw a tire infront of a train....i thought it was gonna de-rail but it shot the tire atleast 50 yards...

I wish that train woulda fallen on your damn friend and lopped his balls off...

seriously, focking kids think it's funny...wouldnt be so funny when that train derails and the conductor dies, would it? or on a lesser scale...the contents pour out, whatever it may be, and cost some business millions of $$

and as far as you and the bus...wish the same thing...that trashcan pop out from under the bus, slam you in the teef and you lose your front teeth...what if that bus swerved off the road and killed the driver...and what if a baby were in the passenger seat? and PLEASE tell me it wasnt a school bus, i dont even wanna go there

jeebus people, think before you do shit :bash:

throw waterballoons at cars instead (right, doom?)
Last edited by GTAce on Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Charisma » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 pm

I know some of the worst stuff Cyco has done :twothumbs:
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby Slorg » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:09 pm

I'm sure it's all things to be proud of. :rolleyes:

Stealing shit just makes stuff go up in price. Stop fucking us honest people over. :angry:

Besides, if you're going to do something illegal, at least go all balls out and make it worth it if you get caught.

Imagine getting busted for stealing batteries and getting 10 years in prison (happened here in Toledo).

"What're you in for"

"Uh...I like, killed someone"

"Bullshit you stole batteries or some shit"

*Proceeds with the anal rapage*
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby Cycopath » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:17 pm

Slorg wrote: I'm sure it's all things to be proud of. :rolleyes:

Stealing shit just makes stuff go up in price. Stop fucking us honest people over. :angry:

Besides, if you're going to do something illegal, at least go all balls out and make it worth it if you get caught.

Imagine getting busted for stealing batteries and getting 10 years in prison (happened here in Toledo).

"What're you in for"

"Uh...I like, killed someone"

"Bullshit you stole batteries or some shit"

*Proceeds with the anal rapage*

I won't go to jail, minor, least they do is say go home...
Image<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ITA</span><span style='color:white'>LIA</span><span style='color:red'>NO!!!!!</span></span>
Cycopath

Postby Slorg » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:19 pm

One of my best friends from high school went to prison for 20 years. He was a minor. He was accused of murdering his sister.

So in some cases, it doesn't matter.
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby Cycopath » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:20 pm

Slorg wrote: One of my best friends from high school went to prison for 20 years. He was a minor. He was accused of murdering his sister.

So in some cases, it doesn't matter.

We arn't talking about murder, we are talking about stealing stuff like video games. Murder????????
Cycopath

Postby Lep » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:21 pm

well what about that little girl in NY that that fined all that money just for using Kazaa.
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolv+Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolv 4 Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.[snapback]23877[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lep
Godlike Member

Postby Slorg » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:23 pm

Well hell I have no idea whether you've murdered anyone. 15 years jail = about the amount a murderer gets unless it's something major (at least it is around here).

I would hope nobody on these forums has ever done anything like that, but then I would hope nobody on these forums would blatantly rob a store either, so you never know. :blink:

[EDIT] Anything that gets you fined clearly isn't a true law. It just means that you can break that particular law as often as you have the money for it.
Last edited by Slorg on Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby Wolv » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:37 pm

Stealing is yer own personal business. If you get caught, its your ass.

Bragging about it is just plain stupid tho.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Previous

Return to Jokes