Funniest Severe Weather Alert. Ever.

Postby GTAce » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:23 am

I was checking the weather in my area, we've had a looot of rain lately...anywho, look at this...special note of the part I circled, of course

<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://www.esfclan.com/dragon/durh.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>

DOH! if only they had told me that sooner! when i saw the swirling waters taking trees with them, THEN i would have known not to drown, FOCK :doh:
Last edited by GTAce on Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:26 am

Sad isn't it?

Just like the warning on baby strollers: 'Remove infant before folding'
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:05 am

the turn around do not drownd is kinda funny..sounds more like a slogan than a warning...

my bosses uncle had to bring his truck into the shop because he got caught in a nasty flash flood a couple months back..he has one of those cadilac 4wd trucks...
he told me that when he started to cross like this little creek of water that was running acrossed the road...it took only a matter of seconds before it was 2 miles wide and him caught in the middle..he's lucky he was on a bridge...

he said the water got up to the top of his hood...the guy that was in the truck with him was sayin the whole time..ronnie hit the onstar hit the onstar :lol:
then he paniced and said we gotta get outta here..ronnie said "you touch that handle and i'll shoot ya..then as fast as the water came it left..the truck never died and never left the road...he said not even a drop of water got inside the truck..but if they were not on that bridge..they'd a been up shits creek for sure...

he said he'd never cross water on the road again..he'd turn around nomatter if he thought he could make it to save him 50 miles..

thats why it sounds more like a slogan to me..i know ronnie could relate with it :lol:
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby ViXen » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:25 am

I am a pharmacy technician and when we make labels out for suppositories we have to put " take of rapper before inserting" ... we had one of our customers come back and tell us that her suppositories weren't working and what should she do? well .....she didnt read the directions on the bottle (for rectal use only) and she was sticking it in her ear... :huh: LOL and yes the pharmacist did give her a patient counceling about that particular medication (on where to put it and so on) hehe guess she wasnt paying attention :rolleyes:
pretty sad on some of the things that people have to put as a warning or what not.
:P
sometimes..... maybe once or twice.
ViXen

Postby }DA{Stryker » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:49 am

Wolv wrote: Sad isn't it?

Just like the warning on baby strollers: 'Remove infant before folding'

you have to remove them before folding? lol

and what's the deal with directions on shampoo...I mean come on it's been around for like 50 years...who doesn't know wet, lather, rinse, repeat....
}DA{Stryker

Postby Cycopath » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:14 am

}DA{Stryker wrote: ...who doesn't know wet, lather, rinse, repeat....

Who the hell repeats? They just say that so you use more and will have to buy it agian faster. :P
Last edited by Cycopath on Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ITA</span><span style='color:white'>LIA</span><span style='color:red'>NO!!!!!</span></span>
Cycopath

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:16 am

Cycopath wrote:
}DA{Stryker wrote: ...who doesn't know wet, lather, rinse, repeat....

Who the hell repeats? They just say that so you use more and will have to buy it agian faster. :P

yep thats the truth..the guy that came up with that made alot of money from it...thier sales jumped..
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Clizown » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:15 am

I don't repeat...
Clizown
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:34 pm

yeah but you rinse :agreed: :P
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Caladus » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:07 pm

LOL! One of my favs....

Next time you go thru the drive thru ATM machine check out the braille instructions. :blink: Every one of them I've seen has it.

Go figya! :unsure:
Last edited by Caladus on Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/caladus' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Caladus

Postby GTAce » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:59 pm

There's reasoning behind that, or so I've been told...All ATM machines, including the drive-thrus...are uniform, they use the same machines, buttons included...so....all the buttons made for ATM machines include braille, in case used for walk-up

Just what I've been told :dunno:
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby }DA{Stryker » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:47 am

you mean you've NEVER repeated?!? I repeat all the time, especially after work...gotta get rid of the greasy sweaty feeling....
}DA{Stryker

Postby Cycopath » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:21 am

}DA{Stryker wrote: you mean you've NEVER repeated?!? I repeat all the time, especially after work...gotta get rid of the greasy sweaty feeling....

NEVER! I don't need to, I don't got no long ass hair so I really have no reason too. And I know what you mean about the greasy feeling, I have that all the time when I leave work.
Image<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>ITA</span><span style='color:white'>LIA</span><span style='color:red'>NO!!!!!</span></span>
Cycopath

Postby Clizown » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:25 am

whats your job?
Clizown
Godlike Member

Postby Cycopath » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:29 pm

Clizown wrote: whats your job?

I have to work over top a hellbox fire deep fryer, so I ALWAYS get grease ALL over me.
Cycopath

Next

Return to Jokes