I can't believe...

The place for anything off the wall - everything that doesn't fit ANYWHERE else. Don't trash this place with threads that belong elsewhere.

Postby Charisma » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am

Clizown wrote:
Charisma wrote:Still want/need some coin?

Christ reading this page just sent me for an emotional throwback. Holy shit I can't believe how much I was in love with and addicted to this game!

Real talk-- if anyone's interested I may spin up a server for 135/35 or 155/55 LG instagib.

Does anyone know if UT 99 can run on a mac? If not I still got 2 old PCs with UT installed.

OS 7.6 or higher.
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby cheese » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:09 pm

GTAce wrote:Dilley, thanks for the shout. Sorry I've gone missing. I do still drop by occassionally, but as you pointed out, I don't exactly log in...or post...or say hello like I probably should, since so many others are still doing it. Funny how MXG/UT can still cross so many of our minds even though we haven't played in what, 7-8 years?

I'm doing well. I don't remember when my last update here was and I apologize if I'm repeating anything...I graduated in 2008 and got married in 2010. I got a job out of college doing .NET programming and also run this - <a href='http://www.postloop.com' target='_blank'>http://www.postloop.com</a> ...No little ones yet, but stay tuned...  :ph34r:

I don't do much PC gaming anymore. I mainly stick to Xbox 360. If I knew I could find some good UT LGI servers and throw together some games with you guys, I would in a heartbeat, but I'm sure at this point in time, that would be difficult both technically and logistically. I've seen some talk less than a year ago in these forums about people still playing and even seeing familiar names. Is that for real? If people are actually playing even infrequently, let me know, and I'll see if I can get in on it.

Again I apologize for not checking in more often. I do visit the forums probably once every couple months but never take the time to log in. Glad to see so many of you guys are still around and doing well. I follow some of you on Facebook but most everybody else are just strangers now  :(

Man, i'm sad I missed the chance to tell you to go fuck yourself one last time. In all seriousness if you ever do read this I wish you the best. You and Skinny boy are some of my fondest memories of this game. I would also like my ban removed from the ESF forums for making that thread about "Shitman"
cheese
Godlike Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic