Passwords from Cache?

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:54 pm

Since I have shitty luck with girlfriends as of late I am trying to see if my girl is cheating on me and I want to find out her password to her email where her "friends" send her emails which all happen to be guys.

Is there any way to look in my internet cache for passwords?
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby syrus » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:36 pm

Install a key logger program on her pc that records every key stroke. I think they also take snap shots of the screen every so often. :P
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:38 pm

A key logger would work...

If it's too late for that...it would have to be through the cookies, not the cache...and even if you do find the cookies (which would be easy to do...in the Temporary Internet Files)...you would either need to learn to read gibberish or figure out how to translate whatever code that given site puts out.

Oh yeah...and this is all assuming that she clicks "Yes" when it asks if it wants to remember her password. But then again, if she has done this, then all you have to do is visit her email account and the password will appear. This obviously isn't the case, which means she might not have any cookies to look at anyways :P

That said, we don't condone illegal acts here, and this would be one ;)
Last edited by GTAce on Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:47 pm

Dude! If you gotta go thru that much effort due to suspicion, its probably time to find someone that requires less maintenance.

However, I think we are all seeing a pattern here. Either you have the shittiest luck picking out women, or its actually personal issues you need to resolve with yourself before conducting a successful relationship.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:49 pm

Wolv wrote:However, I think we are all seeing a pattern here. Either you have the shittiest luck picking out women, or its actually personal issues you need to resolve with yourself before conducting a successful relationship.

:withstupid:
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:26 pm

shitty luck bro I have never had such problems EVER. All the girls I have dated said i was a great guy.

Its my computer by the way so it shouldnt be illegal
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:52 pm

It doesn't matter if "it" (what you're actually referring to is the password, not her account) is on your computer lol. The account is not stored on your computer, rather...it is stored on a server somewhere in some closet...Does that give the owner of that server the right to peruse all of those email accounts freely? I think not...Her account is her private property and if you access it without her permission, you're breaking the law
Last edited by GTAce on Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Whitey » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:48 pm

Actually if I remember it is not agains't the law. Even if it is what is she goin to turn him in for it. I dought any judge would take it they would prob laugh at her and said you deserved it. Idk if someone can get away with breaking into your house and putting a cam up and watching you and recording you then i'm sure you can get away with this also. Try the key logger first if you need some help let me know i'll put a call in to a few people.
Whitey

Postby Invid » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm

if she uses FireFox and she did choose to save the password you can go to Tools --> Privacy and View Saved Passwords
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:49 pm

Well. Here is where I must say something. To do this is a very bad move. If you feel that she is cheating, confront her with concerns and then go from there. If you don't thing that ur relationship is strong enough to confront her then the relationship is not right. Don't snoop in the email. If you are the "great guy" that you say you are with your women and go in to her email and find that there is nothign there u are going to feel like an ass and guilt will set in. If you don't feel like an ass then u should start looking back @ yourself.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Return to Computers