Digital Camera Question

Postby Charisma » Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:11 pm

I'd like to know what you guys think about the Fuju FinePix 4 Megapixel Digital Camer with 6X Optical/3.4X Digital Zoom

It's at Best Buy right now for a measly $300.... I'm thinking about going to get one, I've been wanting a digital camera for a long time. Believe me, it will be used quite a bit...

I'm looking to start getting into photography of nature, houses, cars and other stuff as well... I want something that can take awesome night shots, as well as great day shots.

I don't want to spend too much because this is coming out of MY pocket, and well... I don't have a job :angry:

Is this Fuju FinePix 4 Megapixel Digital Camer with 6X Optical/3.4X Digital Zoom right for what I want to use it for? Is it right for me?
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby WhiteWolfette » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:51 pm

My parents just bought Doug and I a Kodak EasyShare CX7430 I'd recomend it to everyone. I'm not sure what the one you're getting is like, but this records movies, with sound, lanscape, night, day, indoors, close ups, moving pictures (As in if you're taking a shot of a moving car) and everything. It also came with some sweet software and so I can do a lot of editing and everything aswell. It's one of the ones with a screen on it too so you can zoom in and check the photo is good and delete if it's not.

<a href='http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SABxAyoUXLgyVICxLFXYxOZjsceZMFrHPJhB0sf6J2Q2k1fwB2L!l63OWCOIlVHPbYvjrgnnuFknMgIM6OntoQB83EvJGGj52*uPmbm8gF0zAAAAynLtAg/000_0114.JPG' target='_blank'>This is just a normal shot of Doug</a>
Sorry it's a URL, it wasn't letting me show it the other way!

And a dark indoor shot through glass at the zoo...

The Pictures actually come up huge, about 4-5x the size of our computer monitor while still being in really good focus, so you can really play around with them

btw; I can't remember how much it was, it was a couple hundred anyways.
Last edited by WhiteWolfette on Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby Charisma » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:59 am

Pretty nice pictures you got there. I'm just looking at this particular one though ;)

Bump... any ideas?
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby DiCeMaN » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:31 am

<a href='http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17005&type=page&_requestid=7281' target='_blank'>http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id..._requestid=7281</a>

Never heard of the other brand you mentioned (but I'm the first to admit I'm no Jimmy Olson) so I prefer name brands. Check out the link, no need to go to the store they have a much better selection online and I believe they are having a 12 month intrest free sale going on so we're talking 12 monthly payments of about $30.50!
DiCeMaN

Return to Gizmos