Bin Laden offers a truce.

Postby Dilley*b » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:07 pm

The holy land has many nations claiming war under and in God's name.

Revelation clearly states there will be warring among nations.

This is just the beginning. No secret insights or read-between-the-lines decoding of the bible is necessary to know this.

Strap your seatbelts on.
<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
(_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Dilley*b

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:55 pm

more wars were in the name of Christ..tyrants and the pope using christ for thier personel agendas is what that was...

and cheese..i thought you were talking about iran my bad ;)
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby -=)V(artin=- » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:27 pm

nukes
-=)V(artin=-

Postby cheese » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:55 pm

CRaZy)-(ØR§ wrote:®,Jan 22 2006, 03:55 PM]more wars were in the name of Christ..tyrants and the pope using christ for thier personel agendas is what that was...

and cheese..i thought you were talking about iran my bad ;)

WELL I WASN"T!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Anyways its funny you brought that up Terry. I just watched a great documentary on the The Knights Templar the other night. Since I started my own company and quit my job I have a ton of free time so all I do is watch shit like that and stuff about ancient times and the Da Vinci Code .

As for Martin I live in little Iraq I would appreciate that we start with one right on Oakland Country, Michigan. 3rd richest county in the United States along with the most abundant amount of Arabs then in any two states combined. We can have a parade in the middle part of the county and call it Arab appreciating day why the rest of us leave and we drop a huge bomb right in the middle.

Oh well maybe not one of my best ideas.
Last edited by cheese on Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Lep » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:35 pm

Hurry the hell up apocalpyse
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolv+Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolv 4 Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.[snapback]23877[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lep
Godlike Member

Previous

Return to News