Bin Laden offers a truce.

Postby syrus » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:22 pm

Is he scared? It just doesn't make sense to me. He's killed how many people and now he wants a truce. :dunno:

CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Jazeera on Thursday aired an audiotape purportedly from
Osama bin Laden, who says al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce "with fair conditions."

The tape's release came days after a U.S. airstrike in Pakistan that was targeting bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, and reportedly killed four leading al-Qaida figures, including possibly al-Zawahri's son-in-law. There was no mention of the attack on the segments that were broadcast.

It was the first purported tape from the al-Qaida leader in more than a year — the longest period without a message since the Sept. 11 2001 suicide hijackings in the United States.

The tape appeared to have been made since late November. The speaker refers to an alleged comment by
President Bush about bombing the Qatar headquarters of Al-Jazeera, which was first reported in the British press on Nov. 22.

He also refers indirectly to the July 7 bombings in London that killed 56 people and to poll numbers that showed a fall in Bush's popularity, as occurred in late 2005.

The voice on the tape said he was directing his message to the American people after polls showed that "an overwhelming majority of you want the withdrawal of American troops from
Iraq but (Bush) opposed that desire."

He said insurgents were winning the conflict in Iraq and warned that security measures in the West and the United States could not prevent attacks there.

"The proof of that is the explosions you have seen in the capitals of European nations," he said "The delay in similar operations happening in America has not been because of failure to break through your security measures. The operations are under preparation and you will see them in your homes the minute they are through (with preparations), with God's permission."

The speaker did not give conditions for a truce in the excerpts aired by Al-Jazeera.

"We do not mind offering you a long-term truce with fair conditions that we adhere to," he said. "We are a nation that God has forbidden to lie and cheat. So both sides can enjoy security and stability under this truce so we can build Iraq and
Afghanistan, which have been destroyed in this war.

"There is no shame in this solution, which prevents the wasting of billions of dollars that have gone to those with influence and merchants of war in America," he said.

There was no immediate confirmation of the tape's authenticity, although the voice resembled that of bin Laden's in previous messages.

The last audiotape purported to be from bin Laden was broadcast in December 2004 by Al-Jazeera. In that recording, he endorsed Abu-Musab al-Zarqawi as his deputy in Iraq and called for a boycott of Iraqi elections.

Since then, bin Laden's deputy in al-Qaida, Ayman al-Zawahri, has issued a number of video and audiotapes, including one claiming responsibility for the London attacks, which he said came after Europe rejected the terms of a truce al-Qaida had previously offered them.

Al-Jazeera's editor-in-chief Ahmed al-Sheik would not comment on when or where the tape was received. He said the full tape was 10 minutes long. The station aired four excerpts with what it "considered newsworthy," he said, but would not say what was on the remainder.
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby [IFC]KGB » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:47 pm

He's feeling a little heat I think....
[IFC]KGB

Postby armyofone » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 pm

If I'm Bush I say only truce will be made when Osama is tried for his crimes against the U.S. Get Osama and then clean up the rest of the scum.

PEACE THROUGH VICTORY BABY!!!!
Last edited by armyofone on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--aimg--><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/Apex80/magnusapexsig.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/kaizersoze' target='_blank'><!--aimg--><a href='http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/kaizersoze.png' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg--></a>
armyofone

Postby Reinhart » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:14 am

Aye! List of hiding spots must be running out and number of officers/family members are running thin.
USA
Reinhart

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:31 am

:lol: I got a messege for him..
GIVE US YOUR BEST SHOT YA PUSSY!!!
:ggspwnt: :gtfo:
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:55 pm

I would be more worried about Syria then Afghanastan right now. I put money on the fact thats where we are heading too next. I would also put money on the fact that we have already attacked them once that I have seen in response to one of there attacks on us.(insider info)

Osama will be caught in the next few months I think. Nobody wants to help him and he is only a burden on people that do. I think the mountins are his only friend but he is too sick to stay up there for too long.

I think in the next 5 years BIG things will happen over in the middle east and alot of changes will be made(or forced). Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and I am sure there will be more to join.

I really wouldn't be surprised if a WW3 comes out of this whole situation. I guess it would be Arab Nations vs Everyone else.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Enigma » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:27 pm

my religion of islam prophesizes a war similar to what cheese said...and if i were Bush i wouldnt wait for suicide bombings to happen in the US...cause then there wont be no truce for sure...
<span style='color:blue'>155zp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>«}X²{»</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> «}X²{»Enigma <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://x2clan.net' target='_blank'>http://x2clan.net</a>
<span style='color:blue'>155nonzp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>{¯°÷»Ë£¡±Ë÷þ’ÑåGë«÷°¯}</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> {¯°÷»[÷T¡÷]«÷°¯} <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php' target='_blank'>http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php</a>
Enigma

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:08 pm

there is not gonna be a truce anyways..it's not up to binny to decide.. ;)
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby syrus » Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:17 pm

[÷T¡÷] wrote:my religion of islam prophesizes a war similar to what cheese said...and if i were Bush i wouldnt wait for suicide bombings to happen in the US...cause then there wont be no truce for sure...

So your religion speaks of a huge war amongst other nations? I thought religion was supposed to be about love, faith, and peace.
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby Kain » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:36 pm

here we go again.

I'm more worried about Iran above anything else.
some oldskoo.

Image Image
Kain

Postby cheese » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:44 pm

syrus wrote:
[÷T¡÷ wrote:,Jan 21 2006, 12:27 PM]my religion of islam prophesizes a war similar to what cheese said...and if i were Bush i wouldnt wait for suicide bombings to happen in the US...cause then there wont be no truce for sure...

So your religion speaks of a huge war amongst other nations? I thought religion was supposed to be about love, faith, and peace.

Well even in the bible there are prophecies of war. I don't know if anyone is familair with the certain code of which to decrypt it but it has stuff about 9/11 and JFK and shit like that. Kinda interesting if you can believe that they are not just random letters that by chance spell stuff out.

ANYWAYS....

I am not really to familiar with the Koran and the religion of Islam but war and death are not considerded to be as bad as they are considered in our bible. Jihad(Holy War) and other forms of dying for a rightous cause are apparently a very respectable way to die. Now me personally I don't understand it but it allows the jihadist to I believe go right to heaven. Again my Koran is a bit rusty but I believe it to be closely related to the Kamakazie pilots of WWII from Japan

Pakman I don't understand why you would want Bush to hurry up and get it over with. I personally think if this "war" would happen it would put an end to the teachings of islam and the koran to almost a dead hult. We are trying to make these countires democratic nations which is either going to happen with changing around how there religion works or they fight back but I can assure you there will not be a medium.

It will be a while before the antics of Iraq and Afghanastan happen here in the U.S. I am not saying we are fully protected but when the police are called for buying too much lawn fertilizer(also used to make bombs. I believe sodium nitrate is the ingrediant they extract out) it not that easy to pull off the same kind of shit.
Although sad, racial profiling is preventing alot of the "attacks" here in the states.
A 26 year old arab male can not get the 20 pounds of fertilizer that a white,black or chinese guy could get.

The only way the war will happen is if it starts in the middle east. There isn't a arab country that could even get close enough too us to do any type of damage. I think Iran has the best bet with an actual air force but they would make it half way here before being taken down. As far as the war is going i would be more inclined to say Bush has been more layed back with stuff going on. He could have done a lot better with the whole Iraq thing if he went on a little stronger with the Shock and Awe. I mean alot of presidents would have just blown the shit out of the nucular reactors of N.Korea and Iran and said "Now there is no arguement you guys dont have shit"

I doubt this "war" will happen in Bush's term but I will certainly say the fuse was lit during his term. Although I think he could have handled the whole War on terror better by going after other targets first he choose Iraq.

I guess only time will tell what will happen but I wish things would just go back to "we don't bother you, and if you bother us we will nuke you"
Last edited by cheese on Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:00 am

that fuse was lit back when carter was in office..they lit it not us ;)
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby armyofone » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:48 am

CRaZy)-(ØR§ wrote:®,Jan 22 2006, 12:00 AM]that fuse was lit back when carter was in office..they lit it not us ;)

DING DING DING!!!!
You sir are Correct!

Unless you want to go back before say Ancient times... its been a snowball.
Last edited by armyofone on Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
<!--aimg--><a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/Apex80/magnusapexsig.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/kaizersoze' target='_blank'><!--aimg--><a href='http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/0/kaizersoze.png' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg--></a>
armyofone

Postby Invid » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:30 pm

syrus wrote:
[÷T¡÷ wrote:,Jan 21 2006, 12:27 PM]my religion of islam prophesizes a war similar to what cheese said...and if i were Bush i wouldnt wait for suicide bombings to happen in the US...cause then there wont be no truce for sure...

More people have died in the name of God than any other thing out there
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby cheese » Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Back when carter was in office? I never said we lit it. I said it was lit during Bush's term in other words 9/11
cheese
Godlike Member

Next

Return to News