Seriously, this thing rips apart everything I...

Postby cheese » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:30 pm

Iceman wrote:Cheese, who are you kidding? You haven't believed anything this administration has said from day 1. :rolleyes:

I seriously believe that if the truth of what happened didnt support all the conspiracy theorist views, they would not believe it anyway. Why? B/C they dont want to believe it.
Simple as that. A person who spends sooo much energy trying to prove that there is some kind of coverup is not going to easily accept  that there was no coverup even if the evidence supports it. It will always be that well, explain this one little inconsitency of why this piece of rock fell the opposite direction of the collapsed building.

Nothing is that exact. If it were, man would have the answer to everything.

Re-reading my post I can see what your saying but I didn't mean I believed the Goverment I was saying if the Goverment is telling me that there 3rd Party investigation is FACT and I beleive the 3rd Party then how come we are not all ariving back at the same spot.

I said goverment when I meant FEMA. I guess you can say that they are goverment but they really aren't. On top of that its not really believeing them as much as the comment was backed by the actual builders of the towers and that I will believe.

SO

If the "buildings structure allows Floor by Floor collapsing" is a true statement and is "FACT" then the "Poofs of Smoke" are either Fiction and everything thats been caught on tape is not real or the original statement is not true and that the building can actually collapse beyond the floor by floor.

Do you see what I am getting at. If I am being told by the builders and everyone else that the statement is a true and fact then there own story doesn't make sense. Their "Fact" and what really happened don't add up at all. We all can clearly see the "Poofs' of smoke" below the floors that are collapsing. So what are they?

But why continue with something that you know not to be true then tell everyone else thats what it is. It seems to me that if you are not going to be exact when telling people about something like this then you shouldn't say it at all.
Last edited by cheese on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby KdL » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:50 am

Invid wrote:have you ever heard the phrase "Shit Happens"???

Like how Katrina came through and completely flooded NO.  Then a few weeks later another one came and did the same fucking thing.  What are the chances?  Not likely but it fucking happened.  Oooh wait I know....it was a secrect government ploy by the Bush administration because the people of NO didn't vote for him in the previous election so they purposely create a hurricane and didn't come to the rescue very quickly to allow as many people to die.  Then after all the destruction was seen they didn't think it was enough so they sent in another hurricane to finish up the job.

That's my story and i'm sticking with it!

The movement of billions in GOLD BARS, insider stock trading of flight airlines (ONLY the ones that were involved in attacks), the billions gained for what happened that day (the stocks, the WTC being attacked), with so many other things..

NOPE NEVER HEARD OF THIS "SHIT HAPPENS" THING, GOOD THING YOU SARCASTICLY ASKED IF I'VE EVER HEARD OF IT LOLOLOOLOLLO.

You whole hearted believe that there is 100% no cover up? With everything (if you even watched the vid and then read the link that KGB posted and with everyother link of "debunking 9/11"), you will clearly see why I am saying this as NONE of them have answered a shit load of the questions being asked) that the government said happened that day, you seriously believe there is nothing more to it? You do not question why the government did not release so much other information and really took the back seat to answering anything pretty much?

For you or anyone else to ignorantly say 'I don't listen to what the government says, and even if I did I just automaticly think they're lying to me', is just retarded. I do and it's the LACK THERE OF (information) which causes me to question this whole thing. Prove that there are answers for so many of the questions surrounding that day somewhere, anywhere and if there is which shows easily that it was nothing but others involved, then that would be that. I'm not talking about finding some place with answers to the questions which they will cover with a 'beatin around the bush' response, then go off and bash people for not believing the government.

I've said it from the beginning; There are way to many questions marks (?) for me to NOT think there is an insanely large coverup.
KdL
Elite Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:29 pm

this dead dog is gonna get beat until there is no dead dog left..with soo much drummed up from americans and from the media and the governmet..you have bullshit flying in every direction..how the hell can anyone find any truth when everyone is slinging shit..
it's like taking a shit bath and opening your eyes expecting to see under the shit :lol:
the truth is so stunk up that is never gonna get uncoverd from THE SHIT :lol:

i'm just curious if anyone knows the real main reason we are over there..
besides all the romatic bullshit of freeing iraq..look to the ecconomics and the dollar on this one..it's not about oil it's not about peace..it's about american going bankrupt if we didn't..and the chances are still very good we still will..look what was said to the U.S by Sadaam beforehand when he told us to take our dollar and shove it up our asses i'm going Euro..ya think that would not kill us think again..it's not pretty ..but survival never is ;)
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:35 pm

I further concur with Merle's post. Ok there have been huge things in the United States History that have happened over the years. While its impossible to compare those events to 9/11 one also has to think that the events other then JFK have never been questioned to this degree.

So that pretty much leaves out that the people that are questioning the events on 9/11 are not your just run of the mill concpericy theorists. There are way too many polls and way to many people that think there is something more going on.

The days following 9/11 and when the info started to roll in about who they think the terrorists are and where they came from they started to give us some info and insight as to who did this.

BOOM thats when the lies started. I mean silly things that really insult the people of the United States. A great example of that is the passport of one of the Hijackers is found on the street near the WTC building right after the attack. Now if the planes hit the buildings and the "fires" were so strong that it could bring down both buildings(which by the way is the first time fire's have brought down a building completely so quick in the worlds history) there were no survivors or body parts then how the hell does a passport land on the street.

Not only that but consider the odds that with the plane crash and the buildings falling with all the rubble and all the other people stuff that was on the planes one of the only things that survived was a Passport that happened to be one of the terrorists.

Lets compare. Steel melts at 1800 degrees and Paper burns at about 450. Steel melted but passport lives. Does that honestly make sense to anyone?

It's those type of stupid things that we are expected to believe when its just out of the relm of posibility. It just can't happen plain and simple.

I can go on for days with stupid things like this that just don't add up which is why there is a call for a new commision report which has been declined. I am sorry no matter how much I think this Admin is stupid, nobody is that dumb that they can't see there is something more going on or at least to investigate a little more.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:44 pm

cheese this won't get investigated until bush is out of the office..it may not get looked into for awhile to come..but they are not gonna start something up until he is out..until his plate is cleaned off from the job as president..same thing happend with regan and the contral thing ..they waited until regan was done with his second term..
it's just too disruptive to start something like this and make it public for every american to hear about..
and yes there are alot who live shelterd lives and never hear about this stuff..
the bottom line is ..it's not ever gonna be the conviction people are looking for..not with the main leader of the terrorists claiming credit for the acts..
i believe he even said something along the lines of it going better than he planned..plus with them making more threats saying 9/11 would pale in compairison to thier next act over and over..it's gonna be hard to point the finger else where..
remember all these morons in our government were lawyers and judges at one time or another give or take a few actors...

do you really think they are gonna find anything to bring to the plate now??
by the time they come close to getting close bush will be dead of old age..
i know i would like to hear the ending to it all so everyone will have thier answers and we can move on..propaganda or not ..i just want some kinda freakin closure on it so people will toss the pacifyer away and find something fresh to uncover :lol:
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:23 pm

Thank you terry.

Thats all I have been asking for is closure. I mean c'mon how many people died in the result of this. I don't think it is too much to ask that the people who all they did was going to there fucking job that day died because of peoples greed. I am all for making money but when you rub blood all over it the money means nothing.

I would personally give every penny I have ever made too have those 3000 people that died as a result of 9/11 there lives back. I don't know a single person that died that day but that just the kind of person I am.

I know there is more too the story but I will wait as long as I am able too find out what really happened.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Iceman » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:52 pm

Ok. I have one simple comment on the coverup theory. Why would Al-Queda take claim for something that they didn't do? Terrorist groups dont normally take credit for something they did not do. Are we to believe that Al-queda collaborated with the US for the sake of making some americans rich? The same group that tried to blow up the WTC in 93, blew up 2 of our embassies in Africa and blew up one of our ships (USS Cole).

That BS about the terrorist not being dead is a bunch of crap too.
Last edited by Iceman on Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iceman

Postby cheese » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:57 am

So BBC isn't a credible source? :lol:
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby Invid » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:59 am

actually i think they sent plenty of video tape to several media companies claiming it was their doing...
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:03 pm

cheese wrote:So BBC isn't a credible source?  :lol:

what makes you think they are any more credible than the NYtimes??
Hmm BBC doing any kind of story on american?? i have to have my doubts about ther heart being in it for us..
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:09 pm

Terry, it was a story that was brought to by the BBC. and it said that alot of the claimed hijackers of 9/11 are actually alive and well. And that most of there passports were stolen and its not really them.

As far as my post I was making a joke. I doubt the BBC too. But at the same time other reports later came out saying from our Admin that

"Maybe we aren't as sure as we thought we were who the Hijackers are"

I forgot who the exact person was who said it but I could find the story too in a heart beat.
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby KdL » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:34 pm

Invid wrote:actually i think they sent plenty of video tape to several media companies claiming it was their doing...

How can you come back with just this? Do you need to know why I ask this?

John Mark Karr in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

People are just fucking moronic, for one reason or another.. I'm not saying the reasons for what JMK said/admited were nearly for the same reasons as the case on 9/11 is.

You can't see how taking claim for something that LARGE would be a good thing for them? They completely support killing us and causing terror for us. This has more than allowed them to be known world wide now - Do you believe the number of people that knew of Osama Bin Laden and what he is "fighting for" on 9/10 was the same on 9/12?
Last edited by KdL on Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KdL
Elite Member

Postby Enigma » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:38 am

cheese wrote:So BBC isn't a credible source?  :lol:

on a serious note it IS true that the news presented by the american news stations as well many british channels goes thru certian "filters" =/ so i dont coubt it
<span style='color:blue'>155zp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>«}X²{»</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> «}X²{»Enigma <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://x2clan.net' target='_blank'>http://x2clan.net</a>
<span style='color:blue'>155nonzp --></span> : <span style='color:green'>{¯°÷»Ë£¡±Ë÷þ’ÑåGë«÷°¯}</span> <span style='color:red'>¦</span> {¯°÷»[÷T¡÷]«÷°¯} <span style='color:red'>¦</span> <a href='http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php' target='_blank'>http://epclan.servegame.com/phpBB2/index.php</a>
Enigma

Postby Slorg » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:30 am

America and Britain aren't the only ones. Try *every* news station on earth.
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:44 pm

KdL wrote:
Invid wrote:actually i think they sent plenty of video tape to several media companies claiming it was their doing...

How can you come back with just this? Do you need to know why I ask this?

John Mark Karr in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

People are just fucking moronic, for one reason or another.. I'm not saying the reasons for what JMK said/admited were nearly for the same reasons as the case on 9/11 is.

You can't see how taking claim for something that LARGE would be a good thing for them? They completely support killing us and causing terror for us. This has more than allowed them to be known world wide now - Do you believe the number of people that knew of Osama Bin Laden and what he is "fighting for" on 9/10 was the same on 9/12?

so the cell phone calls from the planes were people being held captive by Americans dressed like paki's??
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

PreviousNext

Return to News