OMG I WANT THIS CD

NO DIRECT LINKS. Please limit this forum to discussion only.

Postby Z » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:00 pm

I thought the single was alright... the beginning was good... but there are some things that could have made them better... but I agree that it was a more mature version of their music. Although I laughed when I saw them perform it on tv, nick carter was a little too into it... it kinda made me think that it was just an act but my gf said he does that all the time. I mean... I think that people should sing with their emotions and I praise people where it really comes out. But it just has to appear real lol...

meh
/end ramble
<a href='http://sheridanc.facebook.com/p.php?id=89903013&l=9a3a52869c' target='_blank'>My Facebook</a>
Z
Godlike Member

Postby theman » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:16 pm

[da wrote:serial killer,Jun 17 2005, 02:46 PM]well...you're calling people who listen to them gay.

and...what IF that gal was a cover up?
Would taht make a difference?

but then again...you're probably just not old enough or wise enough
to understand that your sexuality doesnt matter, especially online, discussing music.

Whoaaaaahoho, hold your horses ladies, there has been a misunderstanding! <span style='color:blue'>TheMan did not mean to offend ANYBODY!</span> I myself have nothing against gay people, sex, race, etc. does not matter. I was just teasing, since most of the
b-boy's audience are females. :D All thru the conversation I was craking up over here just poking fun at ya, I didn't think you would take it too serious or personal! (ofcourse I don't expect you too see my expression over the screen, but I thought the smilie faces might send a message of friendlyness.)

Why did you decide to JUMP ON ME over this issue instead of the other guys?
Is it because you like theMEN? <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
:lol: :D :)
(just kidding, it's friendly humor)</span></span>
Last edited by theman on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin-The Punisher+May 18 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ May 18 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...sith. I will be on your ass like the dark side on darth vader. [snapback]18359[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-the sith+Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the sith @ Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... would you settle for fake food when you're hungry?
[snapback]24209[/snapback]
theman

Postby GTAce » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:30 pm

Deimos has already asked that you drop this issue...let's all have the maturity to realize that what music you like doesnt make you gay, straight, round, or narrow...I've already said I like, rather, can stand, the new backstreet boys single, and I know I'm far anything but gay.

Let's not be so quick as to "mess" with people because they like this particular music...because if you make fun of my taste in music, I might just have to unleash my "gay" friends on you :angry:

This is your second warning
Last edited by GTAce on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby theman » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:39 pm

I said "I don't think music reveals that you are gay", I apologized, I was trying to "straighten" things out, didn't you read what I posted up. :angry:
<!--QuoteBegin-The Punisher+May 18 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ May 18 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...sith. I will be on your ass like the dark side on darth vader. [snapback]18359[/snapback]
<!--QuoteBegin-the sith+Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the sith @ Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... would you settle for fake food when you're hungry?
[snapback]24209[/snapback]
theman

Postby GTAce » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:52 pm

You don't need to explain yourself to him, us, or anybody else...Not to mention, this is far from just dropping the issue -

theman wrote:Why did you decide to JUMP ON ME over this issue instead of the other guys?
Is it because you like theMEN? <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
:lol:  :D  :)
(just kidding, it's friendly humor)</span></span>

When we say to drop it, we mean it - now, DROP IT.

This is your last warning
Last edited by GTAce on Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:04 pm

Oh yeah...in regards to the thread itself...I know what you're talking about Z as far as the video and everything, bahahha.....they are SO serious it's ridiculous....the slow-mo scooping up the sand on his knees, rotf...give me a break
Last edited by GTAce on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby the sith » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:55 pm

GTAce don't be a little ''girl'' no one understands humor!!! How come no one said anything when Punisher was calling me Gay! :P
<!--QuoteBegin-theman+Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theman 4 Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are you talking about, at you're age, all YOU should be focusing on, in a girl, is nursing skills.
Who's gonna take care of you gramps?
[snapback]23814[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> <a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
Arcade and Army included
the sith

Postby Slorg » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:19 am

See the words "MXG Admins" under Deimos and GTAce's names?

Those little words mean a few things. Here is a small sample:

1 - They own and/or run this site using their own time and money.
2 - They make the rules.
3 - You don't argue with them. It just doesn't happen.

The vast majority of posters here already know that and aren't silly enough to try to test just how far they can push the admins. We've been around a very, very long time and we know what, and what not, to do.

My post here is to help you understand that when an admin says something, it's best to obey immediately if you want to get along nicely with everyone.

Not many people can call GTAce a girl and get away with it. Perhaps if this were in the Off-Topic or the Comedy forum, sure. Not even I, who have known the man for over half a decade, would consider it.

Morale: Play nice, obey the admins, and if you don't like something simply PM an admin. No further actions are needed.
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby Charlemagne » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 am

i myself find gtace to be quite a gay little girl
:P

but me saying that (as someone who's known him for years) is quite a bit different then someone who's pretty new here. most people here already know to ignore everything i say
Charlemagne

Postby Slorg » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:39 am

Hmmm, speaking of gay little girls....

<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1914' target='_blank'>Click Me</a>Hrrmmm....speaking of gay little girls....
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:38 am

the sith has been taken care of...can we get back on topic now?

GTAce wrote:Oh yeah...in regards to the thread itself...I know what you're talking about Z as far as the video and everything, bahahha.....they are SO serious it's ridiculous....the slow-mo scooping up the sand on his knees, rotf...give me a break

Last edited by GTAce on Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie