Playing UT99 Again

Postby Charisma » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey all,

I recently installed UT99 and started playing again. I'm thinking of starting up a server to get some of the old heads together. Anyone got any of the old maps or anything? I'd really like to get some of our favorite old maps out there!

Once someone can help me get some of this I'll gladly post up the info for all to join.
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby Dilley*b » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:22 pm

you need to hook up with tdn skillz on steam. he has all the old ctf maps. shut down his servers because of cost. but that man has everything.

my steam account - ѕιlverвacĸ

or just add him - {]TDN[}Skillz
<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
(_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny.
(> <) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
Dilley*b

Postby cheese » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Dilley*b wrote:you need to hook up with tdn skillz on steam.  he has all the old ctf maps.  shut down his servers because of cost.  but that man has everything. 

my steam account - ѕιlverвacĸ

or just add him - {]TDN[}Skillz

For old times....

Sup fag
cheese
Godlike Member

Postby cheese » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Charisma wrote:Hey all,

I recently installed UT99 and started playing again.  I'm thinking of starting up a server to get some of the old heads together.  Anyone got any of the old maps or anything?  I'd really like to get some of our favorite old maps out there!

Once someone can help me get some of this I'll gladly post up the info for all to join.

If I promise to play with you, do you promise not to put a bullet in my skull?
cheese
Godlike Member

Return to Server List