Are we still reseting the army?

Postby syrus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:34 am

Sorry, I couldn't find the army section. So are we still doing this or what? I don't want to continue building my army up if we're just going to reset it.
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:48 am

Dragon needs to make the fixes and so forth to the system. Then it will be reset. Lord knows how long it will take for him to figure out how to do those changes tho. SO.... you might as well keep playing.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:20 pm

Actually, if you'll look at this

<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1116&st=15' target='_blank'>http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index....opic=1116&st=15</a>

I've asked NUMEROUS times what needs to be fixed, and nobody is willing to give me any ideas...

I'm going on vacation Sunday...be gone for an entire week...Earliest I'll do anything is after that....but you people need to tell me what needs to be changed, otherwise, I'm just gonna reset it - no complaining if you dont suggest anything (i'm not talking to you, malice, I'm talking to the people out there that complain because the system isnt fair, but then dont suggest how it can be fixed)

It's just that I've done my part, nobody seems to be giving any feedback, so I've given up until people decide to do so
Last edited by GTAce on Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:43 pm

I see several suggestions of things to fix/add in that thread. Are we not looking at those? Or did you already fix them?
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:08 pm

Those were suggestions made months ago, and we never narrowed it down to anything
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:50 pm

:wavey:

Mine don't count? :P
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:12 pm

Well if we are eventually going to reset it no matter what, I say do it now and work out the kinks later. The people on top say they are getting bored and the newbies to the army have figured out how to use it. That's my only suggestion. I personally don't have a problem with the way it's setup now. :) So reset that shizzzzz!!! :headbang:
Last edited by syrus on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:59 pm

If we reset it, I'm waiting until the 20th to do so...when I get back from vacation ;)
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:07 pm

GTAce wrote: If we reset it, I'm waiting until the 20th to do so...when I get back from vacation ;)

Why? So we don't gang attack you? :D
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby Charisma » Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:04 am

He can just put army on pause. ;) -_-
Charisma
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:11 am

Alright, here's the deal ladies and gents....

We got a lotta big upgrades coming (including the army)....No use in working on our current army if it's just gonna reset with this upgrade anyways....Now, no guarantee on when the upgrades will be done, it might (and probably will) take a long time....If you want, we can just reset the army as is so you biatches can get out of the 'buy more weapons every turn' cycle....orrrr you just sit around, like nice, patient people and wait for the upgrade
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:19 am

I'm so bored with it I've taken to beating on KGB. While amusing, I'm not proud of it....
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:27 am

I'm bored with it to and I'm extremely impatient. :P
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby Gybe! » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:21 pm

I say reset it. Mainly since I've been experiencing a bug, lately. Everytime I upgrade Ion Cannons, my "Strike Bonus" doesn't budge. Doesn't matter if I add 100+. I'm not having any problems with the "Defensive Bonus."

I haven't heard any other complaints about this, so I assume I'm the only one, but I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago. Therefore, there is even less of a reason for me to play, now.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/gybe' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Gybe!

Postby cheese » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:26 pm

Its to confusing for me.
cheese
Godlike Member

Next

Return to Army