Are we still reseting the army?

Postby Invid » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:43 pm

Gybe! wrote: I say reset it. Mainly since I've been experiencing a bug, lately. Everytime I upgrade Ion Cannons, my "Strike Bonus" doesn't budge. Doesn't matter if I add 100+. I'm not having any problems with the "Defensive Bonus."

I haven't heard any other complaints about this, so I assume I'm the only one, but I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago. Therefore, there is even less of a reason for me to play, now.

you need to make sure you have people to carry those weapons or else they don't do you no good
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby Gybe! » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:18 pm

Hehe, problem solved! Thanks, Invid. :)
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/gybe' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Gybe!

Postby skid » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:48 am

[IFC wrote:MALICE,Mar 8 2005, 09:12 PM] Well if we are eventually going to reset it no matter what, I say do it now and work out the kinks later.  The people on top say they are getting bored and the newbies to the army have figured out how to use it.  That's my only suggestion.  I personally don't have a problem with the way it's setup now.  :)  So reset that shizzzzz!!!  :headbang:

Just reset malice... i'm tired of the old fart stealing my hard earned dough :P
skid

Postby Mr_Wicked » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:56 am

skid wrote: Just reset malice... i'm tired of the old fart stealing my hard earned dough  :P

He's aliivveeee :ph34r:
<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Mr_Wicked/NewSig.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/mrwicked' target='_blank'>Image</a>

UT99 CTF - *Xx~)v(®_'î©këй³~xX* :::Retired:::
World of Warcraft
Realm: Hyjal - Faction: Horde
UD Rogue - Dyablo - 80
UD Mage - Twizta - 74
Orc Warrior - Azteka - 80
Tauren Druid - Payaso - 80
Orc Hunter - Slush - 80
Mr_Wicked

Postby syrus » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:47 pm

skid wrote:
[IFC wrote:MALICE,Mar 8 2005, 09:12 PM] Well if we are eventually going to reset it no matter what, I say do it now and work out the kinks later.  The people on top say they are getting bored and the newbies to the army have figured out how to use it.  That's my only suggestion.  I personally don't have a problem with the way it's setup now.  :)  So reset that shizzzzz!!!   :headbang:

Just reset malice... i'm tired of the old fart stealing my hard earned dough :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I feel bad bro, I know it probably came from your social security. :P
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby ViXen » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:19 pm

:hay:
sometimes..... maybe once or twice.
ViXen

Previous

Return to Army