Beginner Needs Help

Postby GTAce » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:27 pm

Johnnyng5 wrote: Battlefield is a high pacing turned base game.  You shot than opponent shots but those who have less life must get life, if you fail to teleport on the right amount of life you may lose your tank and be deactiviated and be depromoted one rank.

oh, nothing :hsugh:
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Johnnyng5 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:23 pm

I played starcraft for a long time but wouldn't reall recommend it. Anyone........What's up everyone?
Johnnyng5

Postby ¤Ë§F¤Spaz » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:43 am

games.swirve.com/utopia

If you like free internet games like that..
That is a good game
<!--aimg--><a href='http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/1/spaazzz.png' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
¤Ë§F¤Spaz
Rookie

Postby Wolv » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:33 am

Hey Johnny, throw up some links to those free games.

Gotta disagree with you on Starcraft tho - its one of the best games I've ever played....
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:35 am

GTAce wrote: a few that refuse to play, but it's only a matter of time before they give in

Negative :moon:
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby Hazerduz » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:17 pm

Wolv wrote:
GTAce wrote: a few that refuse to play, but it's only a matter of time before they give in

x2
Hazerduz
Godlike Member

Postby Johnnyng5 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:33 pm

Wolv wrote: Hey Johnny, throw up some links to those free games.

Gotta disagree with you on Starcraft tho - its one of the best games I've ever played....

Don't get me wrong, starcraft kept me entertain for more than a year total. But it's getting old now. Anywho. for runescape it's www.runescape.com(first time loaders will take a while), Battlefield is www.playingbattlefield.com, and for gunbound it is www.gunbound.net (have to download huge file first). More question than just ask me...If anyone starts runescape and manage to beat the tutorial island place. Ill get you some free armor and weapons. My sn in all those games are Johnnyng5.
Johnnyng5

Postby Johnnyng5 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:37 pm

Hazerduz wrote:
Wolv wrote:

x2

X3
Johnnyng5

Postby Hazerduz » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:49 pm

Johnnyng5 wrote:
Wolv wrote: Hey Johnny, throw up some links to those free games.

Don't get me wrong, starcraft kept me entertain for more than a year total. But it's getting old now. Anywho. for runescape it's www.runescape.com(first time loaders will take a while), Battlefield is www.playingbattlefield.com, and for gunbound it is www.gunbound.net (have to download huge file first). More question than just ask me...If anyone starts runescape and manage to beat the tutorial island place. Ill get you some free armor and weapons. My sn in all those games are Johnnyng5.

haha I played gunbound for a while. That game rocked. Runescape sucked. MU>Runescape. There is also ROSE. That is a good free MMORPG
Hazerduz
Godlike Member

Postby Johnnyng5 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:43 am

Well i like runescape...i'm still playing it....level 83
Johnnyng5

Postby Lep » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:51 am

I play MU from time to time, Level 52 on the guy I'm working on. Level 393 Magic Gladiator in reserve hehe
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolv+Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolv 4 Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.[snapback]23877[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lep
Godlike Member

Postby Johnnyng5 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:01 pm

awesome
Johnnyng5

Postby GTAce » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:05 pm

Johnnyng5 wrote: Does anyone know when the upgradeds are going to be made?

here you go, this is what you were lookin for

<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1503' target='_blank'>http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1503</a>
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Johnnyng5 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Cool thanks aloit man that helps plenty. Any idea how i can fix the time on this website???
Johnnyng5

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:38 pm

Click "My Controls" at the top of the forums. Then click on "Board Settings" and from there you can set the correct timezone for your location.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Army