Post-Downtime Army?

Postby Wolv » Wed May 11, 2005 7:27 am

Johnnyng5 wrote:keep riches and no attacks for 24 hours...cause i'm totally freaken out...been checking this thing on my phone every 10 minutes!!! at work school...while having sex with myself... COME ON!!!!

:blink:

Ambidextrous I see....
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Wed May 11, 2005 3:13 pm

Ok, well...

4 people are for dividing money and turns by the number of production times we've missed...opening the system and allowing attacks

3 people are for giving all money and turns missed the last week or so and disabling attacks for 24 hours

1 person is for a reset

We will make a decision tonight, will 100% rely on votes, whichever method has more people screaming "YAAAYY!!" Keep givin us your opinions tonight, I'll tally them some time late and let you know what we're going to do...will hopefully be able to get whatever it is done tomorrow and either open tomorrow night or friday morning, but I will let you know an exact time of course
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby The Punisher » Wed May 11, 2005 4:20 pm

I'm for a reset
ImageImageImageImage
The Punisher

Postby Sam Fisher » Wed May 11, 2005 4:44 pm

Im for a reset too, its too complicated any other way, this way everyone
has a fresh start and can be number one. :ninja:
Sam Fisher

Postby GTAce » Wed May 11, 2005 5:30 pm

I like how the guys that registered after the Army started...are for a reset :hsugh:

(dont vote for a reset just so everybody can have a fresh start, that's doing an injustice to others...It's not as if you dont have a shot at #1 or wont ever have a shot...first of all, anybody can still become #1 even if joining later..at this point...secondly, the army will be reset down the line anyways, so you can always be around for the next PLANNED reset)
Last edited by GTAce on Wed May 11, 2005 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Sam Fisher » Wed May 11, 2005 5:47 pm

Hahahahahahaha that's true u caught me. :ph34r:
Sam Fisher

Postby Marko » Wed May 11, 2005 8:14 pm

go ahead and reset.....LOL :P

no, I'm all for the dividen of money and turns thing.
sig courtesy of Z
<!--Flash 500+200+http://65.98.67.34/~james/marko.swf--><OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=200><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://65.98.67.34/~james/marko.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://65.98.67.34/~james/marko.swf WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=200 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT><!--End Flash-->
Marko

Postby Lep » Wed May 11, 2005 9:34 pm

Your all after me!
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolv+Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolv 4 Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.[snapback]23877[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lep
Godlike Member

Postby }DA{Stryker » Wed May 11, 2005 10:03 pm

GTAce wrote:I like how the guys that registered after the Army started...are for a reset :hsugh:

(dont vote for a reset just so everybody can have a fresh start, that's doing an injustice to others...It's not as if you dont have a shot at #1 or wont ever have a shot...first of all, anybody can still become #1 even if joining later..at this point...secondly, the army will be reset down the line anyways, so you can always be around for the next PLANNED reset)

glad you noticed that man...I would hate to see the army get reset cause the lower rungs thing they don't have a chance.
}DA{Stryker

Postby [MXG]Deimos » Wed May 11, 2005 10:31 pm

*cough* I'm not lower rung and I want it reset. I was number 5 before everything happened.
[MXG]Deimos
Elite Member

Postby Johnnyng5 » Wed May 11, 2005 10:32 pm

we don't do work in there anyways (all students influences by games sites i find are having grades under c) If we don't go here then we go to fetchfido.co.uk....we'd rather go here tho!!! SOO HOOK US UP!!!
Johnnyng5

Postby GTAce » Thu May 12, 2005 1:11 am

We'll be dividing the money and turns appropriately by the rounds missed since the rollback date...If you include my own vote and Marko's...6 people have said that's what they'd like to see, and that's more than any other option.

I will do my best to get this done tomorrow and will hope to have the army on and functioning some time late tomorrow afternoon or night. I'll give you more of a solid timeframe tomorrow if possible, but for now, I'm going to shoot for 6pm EST - no guarantees, if I find it is going to be later, I'll let you know here
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Thu May 12, 2005 8:00 am

Just a side note:

I joined the original army about 2 months later than everyone else, and still ended up in the top ten before it was reset.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Thu May 12, 2005 10:27 am

Wolv wrote:Just a side note:

I joined the original army about 2 months later than everyone else, and still ended up in the top ten before it was reset.

It took his old blind ass 3 months to find the army button. :P
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Thu May 12, 2005 12:30 pm

Please make note of <a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1601' target='_blank'>this thread</a> for info on the army coming back online
Last edited by GTAce on Thu May 12, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie