Change in army?

Postby Wolv » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:41 am

Noticed it costs a ton more to repair now, and strike numbers (defense numbers too?) fluctuate with repairs.

Tis true?
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:31 am

It costs more for you to repair now because you are using bigger and badder weapons, and more of them...Just like it would cost George Bush more to repair his tanks than it would Chief Navajoba to repair his bows...Strike/defense bonus fluctuates, yes because when your tanks have holes in them, they don't pack quite the punch
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Wolv » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:54 pm

GTAce wrote:It costs more for you to repair now because you are using bigger and badder weapons, and more of them...Just like it would cost George Bush more to repair his tanks than it would Chief Navajoba to repair his bows...Strike/defense bonus fluctuates, yes because when your tanks have holes in them, they don't pack quite the punch

I probably just wasn't paying much attention - repair cost just seems to have jumped dramatically recently.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:25 pm

Wolv wrote:
GTAce wrote:It costs more for you to repair now because you are using bigger and badder weapons, and more of them...Just like it would cost George Bush more to repair his tanks than it would Chief Navajoba to repair his bows...Strike/defense bonus fluctuates, yes because when your tanks have holes in them, they don't pack quite the punch

I probably just wasn't paying much attention - repair cost just seems to have jumped dramatically recently.

NO COMMENT!
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby Wolv » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:28 pm

Wolv wrote:

I was right - didn't pay much attention. Apparently everyone is sab-happy now.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Return to Army