Army Reset

Postby GTAce » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:10 pm

I believe the time for an Army reset is coming...before doing so, I would like to ask anybody if they have suggestions/input on what should be fixed, changed, added, removed...whatever. Whatever you think would make it more fun or fair, let me know. I will also be looking at a few things to see if I can spark any suggestions or possible fixes.

There is no date on the reset, it will just be done whenever we finalize all changes. And yes, I will let you know in advance when the reset will take place.

More gold to start out with? More frequent income? less frequent? More expensive upgrades, less expensive? Those are the simple things...and then there are of course changes to formulas and such. If you would like to see some of those change, point out what specifically needs to change.
Last edited by GTAce on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:12 pm

Oh yeah, also...I will say, I was kind of disappointed in our ending numbers for the Army. There are only 21 people left playing :scratch: . We need you guys to go tell your friends about it - get them in here. The more people we have playing, the more fun it is.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Invid » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:29 pm

shit...it's just starting to get fun with all the sabbing....
Invid. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Invid

Postby theman » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:32 pm

Invid wrote:shit...it's just starting to get fun with all the sabbing....

what sabbing?
No one can succeed on any serious weapons.
<!--QuoteBegin-The Punisher+May 18 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ May 18 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...sith. I will be on your ass like the dark side on darth vader. [snapback]18359[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteBegin-the sith+Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the sith @ Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... would you settle for fake food when you're hungry?
[snapback]24209[/snapback]
theman

Postby GTAce » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:33 pm

<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2084&view=findpost&p=24052' target='_blank'>http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index....indpost&p=24052</a>
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby the sith » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:07 pm

when is it going to be reseted?
<!--QuoteBegin-theman+Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theman 4 Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are you talking about, at you're age, all YOU should be focusing on, in a girl, is nursing skills.
Who's gonna take care of you gramps?
[snapback]23814[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> <a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
Arcade and Army included
the sith

Postby theman » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:20 pm

GTAce wrote:<a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2084&view=findpost&p=24052' target='_blank'>http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums/index....indpost&p=24052</a>

Makes a huge difference. Good one ACE.
Check this out.......

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of GTAce's weapons of type War Hammer.
Your spies sucessfully enter GTAce's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the specified type of weapon. Your spies all return safely to your camp. :D
<!--QuoteBegin-The Punisher+May 18 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Punisher @ May 18 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...sith. I will be on your ass like the dark side on darth vader. [snapback]18359[/snapback]
<!--QuoteBegin-the sith+Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the sith @ Jul 13 2005, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... would you settle for fake food when you're hungry?
theman

Postby the sith » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:24 pm

theman, you lost me. ;)
<!--QuoteBegin-theman+Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theman 4 Jul 11 2005, 03:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What are you talking about, at you're age, all YOU should be focusing on, in a girl, is nursing skills.
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> <a href='http://www.maximumgamerz.com/forums' target='_blank'>Gaming Forums - All Games, All Ages</a>
Arcade and Army included
the sith

Postby the sith » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:34 pm

i say you make it different e.g. IF you defeat a player you take over their rank.
cause thats why alot of players started quiting army.(cause they said there was no point to the game.) <_<
Arcade and Army included
the sith

Postby theman » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:41 pm

the sith wrote:i say you make it different e.g. IF you defeat a player you take over their rank.
cause thats why alot of players started quiting army.(cause they said there was no point to the game.) <_<

That would be a BRILLIANT idea.
I agree
theman

Postby the sith » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:43 pm

theman wrote:
the sith wrote:i say you make it different e.g. IF you defeat a player you take over their rank.

That would be a BRILLIANT idea.
I agree

thats 2 persons voteing for the same thing. if you agree just say it in this topic.
Arcade and Army included
the sith

Postby Wolv » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:19 pm

theman wrote:No one can succeed on any serious weapons.

I think yer right. If someone only owns Two handed swords or Elven Mail you can't successfully sab em.......
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Postby GTAce » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:38 pm

the sith wrote:thats 2 persons voteing for the same thing.  if you agree just say it in this topic.

that will never happen
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby syrus » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:46 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
syrus
Godlike Member

Postby GTAce » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:59 am

What are feelings on hiding the gold amount of all other members from you?

Meaning...you would never know how much gold a person has...you would just have to attack them to find out...yay? nay?

I would imagine this wont be a popular idea :hs:

(i need some ideas people, give me ways to fixxor the army)
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
syrus says:
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
GTAce
Forum Junkie