OK lep

Postby Faded » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:28 pm

Now you have to win without raping me everytime money rolls around. :P

Good luck guys
Last edited by Faded on Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby GTAce » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:07 am

you left... :tears:
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

Postby Lep » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:03 am

NOOOOOO! Why!!!!!
<!--QuoteBegin-Wolv+Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolv 4 Jul 12 2005, 11:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.[snapback]23877[/snapback]
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lep
Godlike Member

Postby Faded » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:02 am

I can't be there to check it when my turns come around and I was losing to much money for it make sense to stay in.

I do wish you guys luck. It's a good game and Ihope you get more interest in it.
"If you're flammable and have legs you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you're a table..."-Mitch Hedberg

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."

"I hate turkeys. If you stand in the meat section at the grocery store long enough, you start to get mad a turkeys. There's turkey ham, turkey bologna, turkey pastromi,.Some one needs to tell the turkey, man, just be yourself."

Faded

Postby Wolv » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:14 am

For those that can't check their army much, the best thing to do is load up on defense.
The charm of hunting is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
Wolv
Forum Junkie

Return to Army