My awsome WoW Adventure i went on lastnight

by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:56 pm

lastnight i decided i'd go roaming around the world and pick up new flight paths and get some new training and skills and work on dagger throwing and crossbow and bow skills...well i ended up jumping on the wrong boat and ended up going to a town called
theramore island...it's on the east coast of Kalimador.. i decided that it would be cool to run from there to darkshore...little did i know the run would take me right into the heart of the horde :o
i didn't realize frickin horde dudes could just whoop ass on ya without a challange :lol:
the road i took went through the bad lands through the mountains and all the roads had horde gate ways crossing them...well the good thing was after i got owned at the first gate by some ?? level hordes..i realized..this wasn't gonna be an easy run to Darkshore and i was so deep into the run that i couldn't turn back now..so i had to respwawn behind a rockpile where they couldn't see me spawn...then had to find a path through the mountains past the horde town or fort ..found one...once i got past that fort..i realized i was in horde country and was an easy target and would get owned anytime they seen me...it was like being behind enemy lines but not knowing until ya were behind them :lol:

anyways,i saw nothing in my level range right off the bat..since i left theramore island... it was all ?? lvls that or just way too high to think about fighting...finally i got into an area where i saw raptors and dinasours just everywhere..all still too high to fight..so i had to get back on the road where horde could see...

i had ??lvls on both sides and i see way up the road a friggin couple lvl 35 horde dudes comin my way...
i was like ..well i'm dead now...
can't get off the road and can't stay on the road..nothing to do but fight..so i start powering up myself to atleast get some kinda licks in on these guys before i die...then i start running twards them just waiting for them to target me..soon as i get right up by them i heard this load laugh from both of them and they just kept running by :lol: it was like a don't worry little guy ..we don't have the time to kill you right now kinda laugh...the chat bar for the macro said..such and such horde are laughing at you.. lmao!!

anyways..i made it past a few more horde forts and got into some 23 lvl areas and said ok ..i think i can win against anything that is off road here...so i started off roading it..
started feeling alittle better about surving to get out of the mountains..then out of knowhere this 23 lvl Raptor spots me out..i was like damit this is gonna suck...hit my devensive skill thing powered up and let my rage build and hit with the tuffest attackes i had..i think mock attack was the thing that really helped...that and this new skill i have that hits so hard that your weapon takes damage everytime ya use it..it hits hard enough to cause damage on 2 chars....i look up and the health guage on both of us and it was neck and neck all the way until you couldn't see anything on either of our bars..i was like..who scores the next hit wins..i brought out my heroic strike and scored a 130 with the blow and he went down..i was like yeeeehaaa..then when i went to look ..i found this sweet ass red axe on him..
i was like whoa check this shit out..then put it on and i was like...yeah baby this is a sweet ass axe...right away i started feelin good about being in horde country and started fightin down the 22's and lower to just get juice for lvl 21.....died alot and finally found a flight path to darkshore...hit the inn and logged off to sleep...
check out my new sweetass red axe..i know there are alot better out there..but i don't think i'm suposed to have this one yet..to me i think it falls in a rare find for my level...glad i took the trip :D
just another great time in WoW for me..Adventures to me are the best part of the game ..the unseen sections that you haven't been to and can get owned at any moment..

<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://www.thecrazyhorseeffect.com/images/WoW%20screenshots/new%20red%20axe.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

by jalapeno » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:01 pm

ur hooked for life...i havent even ventured out that far yet, i was thinkin about goin over there with a couple level 60s and watchin them own some horde noobs.

update: ive been sneakin on WoW when i get a chance, its tough but hey once ur hooked...cancelling isnt an option.

my work comp blows ass, but i get a few quests in here and there when its slow

<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://cowboy.insanemyth.com/ironsilk.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>
Last edited by jalapeno on Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jalapeno
Elite Member

by GTAce » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:19 pm

hahahahah, your adventures are the greatest

one crazy mofo, that's for sure...i wish everybody here could witness you charging straight into giant mobs of creatures - most of them even above your level :lol:

anywho, good to hear you made it back...in one piece, and even with something to show for it...i'll have to check out that axe later B)
jalapeno wrote:update:  ive been sneakin on WoW when i get a chance, its tough but hey once ur hooked...cancelling isnt an option.

YES!! now sneak on hyjal!!
Last edited by GTAce on Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie

by Slorg » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:42 pm

HYJAL!!

Im up to level 17 there. Yay me and my 2-3 hours/day if Im lucky.
Slorg
Godlike Member

by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:35 am

here was lastnights fun..i was helpin some dude with his quest..
he needed a murloc death count so he asked me to join his group...
it was just me and him..
i think he wanted to go for just the 20 level ones..i wanted to go for them all..
he kept sayin the others will respawn ..i'm like there are some 22's over here...i'd pull out my gun and pull one in and we'd kill him..
all but these 2 that we could not seperate..we must have died 5 times tryin to kill these guys...i thought oit was fun but he got tired of dyin and went to bed..i stuck around wantin to see if i could seperate those 2 merloc...i hate when i can't kill something that is so close to my level.. :lol:

these first two are after he left and i was pickin up copper just killin for fun..
<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://www.thecrazyhorseeffect.com/images/WoW%20screenshots/1%20down.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>

these are the 2 that kept coming at us before he went to bed...they still wouldn't seperate :lol:
i think if my armor was fixed i coulda took'em..i had one on the run and was startin to work on the otherone..but the one on the run came back behind me and before i noticed ..my health was way too low..
<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://www.thecrazyhorseeffect.com/images/WoW%20screenshots/whoops%202%20of%20them.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>

this is what the guy told me right before he logged off after we died the last time... :lmfao:
<div class='bbimg'><a href='http://www.thecrazyhorseeffect.com/images/WoW%20screenshots/insane.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></div>
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

by [MXG]Cixxen » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:30 am

See... It's not only us that think your insane.... :blink:
<!--aimg--><a href='http://webpages.charter.net/cixxen/cixxen.gif' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg-->
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/cixxen' target='_blank'><!--aimg--><a href='http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/1/cixxen.png' target='_blank'>Image</a><!--Resize_Images_Hint_Text--><!--/aimg--></a>
[MXG]Cixxen

by jalapeno » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:46 am

lol! thats the thing about warriors its hard not to jump right in there and fight...im a hunter so i get to sit back, and cast spells and shoot a double barrel while my wolf bites the shit out of em.
jalapeno
Elite Member

by GTAce » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:23 am

rotf, funny to see other people picking up on your playing style

on that note, looks like you had a good time playing with him...when you come across people like that, ask if they're interested in joining a guild...if they are, just keep their name, tell them to keep in touch, etc...let me know so i can add them...i dunno how i'm gonna organize members yet (who can add/remove guildies)...so just send them to me for now...these WoW guilds arent really like UT clans...in a sense, the more the merrier for WoW...dont think you can really have too many...as long as they're cool people, we want them in

that applies to all of you, just always keep that in mind - we're always lookin for fun people to join, so dont be afraid to ask them ;)
<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->(V) -=- Larry says:
me and draggy gonna fuck u up
syrus says:
it'll take two of you
|ESF{Draggy}ESF| says:
you cant touch me anymore and you know it
syrus says:
I'm coming hardcore now bitches
(V) -=- Larry says:
bring it
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Image
GTAce
Forum Junkie