WoW question.

Postby PrototYpE » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Well, a friend of mine is offering to trade accounts with me. He is offering to trade his 70 rogue and 70 priest for my 70 mage. My mage and his priest are pretty much evenly geared pvp wise, but he also has decent shadow gear and nice pve set(kara/SSC).. while my mage is pretty much just PvP. His rogue is all PvE(kara/SSC epics), but we are working on his PvP gear.. currently has 248 resil with merc left fist and s1 right fist.

Well, I'm pretty much getting the better deal here.. but I still can't decide and he won't stop bugging me about it. We are good friends irl, and we usually play on each others characters to BG, and switch out for arena and stuff.. I mainly mess around on the rogue since I know the class pretty well and am decent at it(used to be my old rogue).

The rogue is definitely fun pvp, and I haven't touched the priest at all really. I can't decide because mage is a really fun class, probably the most fun out of the ones I've played.. but they are also a little gimped at 70 for pvp, and aren't really great in any of the brackets atm, decent at 5v5, not good in 2v2, and good in 3v3 for a certain makeup(rogue/mage/priest), but that was nerfed a little because of HARP. And I know priest & rogue are good in all brackets.

Do you guys think I should just take up this offer?
-=DBG=--=DBG=-
PrototYpE
Rookie

Postby WhiteWolfette » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Offer to sell your account to him for $100.

Use the money to buy a basketball, football, etc and use them. :)

j/k

Just play the class that's most fun. You don't *have* to be the most powerful character in the world to have fun.
¤SlorgsSweetie¤
WhiteWolfette
Godlike Member

Postby jalapeno » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 am

i just got my mage to 67 today..and can feel how underpowered a fire mage is in open pvp, i used to tear faces off with my spriest all day.
jalapeno
Elite Member

Postby PrototYpE » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:18 am

yeah, it really sucks. i miss burnig people down up until 60 before resilience starts hitting you. Frost is still a fun spec though.. shatter critting some guy taking half his health is always fun.

I guess thats true white, I think I'll mess around with the priest some in bg's and see how I like it.
-=DBG=--=DBG=-
PrototYpE
Rookie

Postby Killa_N_Manila » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I'd kill to have a 70 holy/disc priest...right now playing as a 20/0/41 shadowstep rogue and it's the most fun I've ever had pvp'ing...it's never been easier to sit on a target and sustain dps...you're coming out on the good end of the bargain
Killa_N_Manila

Return to World of Warcraft