Who has about had it with this bailout rip off?

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 pm

have you guys seen the shit they put into this package?
Race track designers
child wooden arrows
and more..i mean wtf??
i was never in favor of this bill anyways and it's doing exactly what was thought..
Not a damn thing but speeding up what was gonna happen anyways..

"Oh if we wanted to really cure the problem we would have needed 2/3 more than we got.."
Well why not say that in the first place you jaggoffs?
it's cause they wanted to to save their own asses...
people calling in saying don't vote for this bill don't do it!! then they vote on it..thats fucking bullshit..
90% of the people not wanting this thing and the people we put in place to represent us go freaking rogue on us..
a lot of jaggoffs will be losing seats next month you can bet.. :angry:
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby Slorg » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:28 pm

I did not get any money from the bailout. :(
Slorg
Godlike Member

Postby HoRnY » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am

im so fuckin disappointed with the presidential candidates this go 'round. and all the fuckin bullshit in the bail out is so ridiculous. but there is no way around it, everyone in washington is a fuckin crook. every single one of them. i dont know how we will ever get around it. its always a choice of the lesser of 2 evils.
<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>ROLL TIDE</span></span>
HoRnY
Elite Member

Postby Anguis » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am

vote 3rd party...lets get some media attention on more than 2 people in the united states.
Anguis

Postby CRaZy)-(ØR§]® » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:18 pm

the real thing that pisses me off is they are trying to pass the blame off to people with bad credit that had loans..

my feelings are they should have never gotten them loans ..who gave them the loans? the fucking lenders wanting to lend..a line of presidents are to blame for this all the way back to carter up till now..dems and reps..dems wanting everyone to have a home and agreeing to unregulated areas in the market and the Reps for not putting a stop to it..

what we have is a bunch of corporations hiding behind the name bank that took advantage of the unregulated derivatives market..

instead of being happy with say 7% interest on a loan they would for example.
group say ten homes bundle up a package then put them at risk using them as collateral for a bigger loan so they could lend more..i mean WTF!! lol
so after more than what 20 years of this shit you have like 30 trillion dollars trying to support 1 quadrillion of fluff or bullshit debt from just one of these companies..

now add up all the companies that have been doing this shit and you get an idea of why this bailout is bullshit.
so now the ones of us that never wanted to be a pert of this market are forced to because we have to bail out fucking ceo's that have been lying to their investers for all these years selling crap but telling them it was good stock.
other countries that are feeling this are getting ready to send their fuckers to jail..what do we do..we reward our fucker ceo's with 700 billion dollars.

Edit: i loved seeing the AIG Ceo's Get their asses chewed out ..
checkit lol <a href='http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/10/07/aig.natpkg.tuesday.cnn?iref=videosearch' target='_blank'>http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/1...ref=videosearch</a>
Last edited by CRaZy)-(ØR§]® on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href='http://profile.xfire.com/casshern' target='_blank'>Image</a>
CRaZy)-(ØR§]®
Godlike Member

Postby jalapeno » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:12 am

HoRnY wrote:im so fuckin disappointed with the presidential candidates this go 'round. and all the fuckin bullshit in the bail out is so ridiculous. but there is no way around it, everyone in washington is a fuckin crook. every single one of them. i dont know how we will ever get around it. its always a choice of the lesser of 2 evils.

i agree
jalapeno
Elite Member

Return to Politics